Polishing reduction & circumcision

Thread: Polishing reduction & circumcision

DJ Overdose said:

Secrets Polishing reduction & circumcision

Hi all,

As I got such a tremendous array of advice, support and guidance from DF with my last medical issue ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) I thought I would ask again with my latest concerns.

So this time its my cock. There. I said it. Speaking about ones cock isn't easy for us chaps (pun intended), and discussing with fellow mates in the pub on a Friday night doesn't always get the answers you want. Instead accusations and piss taking is generally what you get. Not from DF though...

As I get on in years, wanking is losing its appeal and sex with Doris is once a week at best. Now this isn't her fault, she's generally bang tidy so there's no issues with that. But my libido is lower that is has been, probably due to all the excess drink and drugs that have been through my system.

This has lead to some red marks on my tadgers helmet and a build up of some soft cheese like residue inside the foreskin. It can reet stink as well, a bit vinegar like and you certainly wouldn't wan't to "polish the purple warrior" like that. The old chap gets a clean regularily, but I can't help but think that the best option is circumcision. A few on here I know have had this done, and I'm just wondering the reasons why. Was there philidelphia problems as well?

As a test I decided to get some pencil lead, and bang the granny out of Doris for a week and wank as often as I was able without building up disproportionate muscles on my arms. And the wand was almost back to normal.

Is this something that might come from an [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]? There are some scummy people about, and some scummy toilets...

Also I manscape regularily. Shaving my bits and pieces up to where the terry folds start. Could some problem hairs also be an issue?

Thanks in advance.

DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Teajunkie said:

Default Re: Polishing reduction & circumcision

The best thing you could possibly do is dip it in honey and let the dog lick it clean.
    There's something in dogs saliva that heals the head of your chap quicker than any medication or operation can.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

BertRoot said:

Just get it removed, sounds like you have lost interest in it TBH. Angles touch sounds implausible. Germs that hang around your body don't usually last taht well outside it so would probably not be in a good enough state to infect you with anything. How is the Mrs clout? How is your general health anyway, could it be thrush as a result of pH changes?

piggzy said:

Remove the shower head from the hose and give your self a Foreskin irrigation.

Ganty said:

I'd be setting up a camera, sounds like Trevor has been paying Doris a visit whilst you've been grafting.

Either that or take a grater to it.

JonEp said:

Time for a STI check, sounds like someone in your relationship has been playing away.

DJ Overdose said:

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Just get it removed, sounds like you have lost interest in it TBH.
    The foreskin or the whole cock?

The latter ainít happening as I still like some action

DJ OD

BertRoot said:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    The foreskin or the whole cock?
    The whole thing. I would look at the rest of your health if you are thinking no STIs but in reality you need to get that checked. Don't circumcise when your issue may be curable by pills or dietary changes.

ilscuro said:

Sorry for posting in this super mod only thread

I had a circumcision about 20 years ago, i ripped my foreskin during a sexual encounter, and it turned out really good because it makes your dick a lot cleaner in my opinion, but previous to that i always had a cheesy rim and it also stunk.

Get it done.

DJ Overdose said:

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    Sorry for posting in this super mod only thread

I had a circumcision about 20 years ago, i ripped my foreskin during a sexual encounter, and it turned out really good because it makes your dick a lot cleaner in my opinion, but previous to that i always had a cheesy rim and it also stunk.

Get it done.
    Now thatís the answer Iíve been waiting for lol!!!

DJ OD

DJ Overdose said:

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    The whole thing. I would look at the rest of your health if you are thinking no STIs but in reality you need to get that checked. Don't circumcise when your issue may be curable by pills or dietary changes.
    If i chewed anymore pills Iíd need a prescription not a visa to go abroad.

You had a cock trim, how was it?

DJ OD

piggzy said:

If you were a Canibal, foreskin would probably make a good starter.....

Like a cock calamari if you slice it up thin and batter it, wedge of lemon, bosh.

DJ Overdose said:

Mine wouldnít mate. Trust me.

DJ OD

BertRoot said:

Not had mine done kidder, if I did then how would I marinade sprouts for Sunday lunch? Nothing like a few brussels in the fosk to give a convincing bulge in my jeans...