ZGemma Virmin Audio/Nar Fix (Verified Working)

Thread: ZGemma Virmin Audio/Nar Fix (Verified Working)

DEATHCAT said:

Default ZGemma Virmin Audio/Nar Fix (Verified Working)

All the credit for this fix goes to lincsat....Tech*****
    I have done this to my Zgemma H2H iPabTV and all is great with the Audio Description being turned off on all channels
    I tried all possible options that I came across to fix this, and this fix is the Only thing that has turned it all off
    Enjoy

OK, here is the patch that can be manually installed on some older images. used on OpenViX4 and ViX4E2 v2.2
    Extract the .ipk and put in in the /tmp/ folder on the box, then open a PuTTY Telnet session using the default login - root

You then -

HTML Code: [View]
    cd /tmp
    [press enter]
    HTML Code: [View]
    opkg install --force-downgrade --force-reinstall --force-depends *ipk
    [press enter]
    You need the correct dashes and wording, so best to copy & paste that into the telnet window. As ever, best to take a full image backup before doing any of this.

File attached..

Verified Working...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

maltloaf said:

Default Re: ZGemma Virmin Audio/Nar Fix (Verified Working)

I get this with my mutant 4k box, it seems to randomly picked the NAR channel and we have to switch it manually. Is there a fix available for that system ? It's running openATV 6.1

Cheers,

Malty
    Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Garmin Connect: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Strava: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Surface Book i5
    iMac 21.5" 2.7GHz Core i5 8GB
    iPhone X 256GB
    IPad Pro 9.7" WiFi 128GB
    iPad Air WiFi + Cellular 16GB

DEATHCAT said:

Default Re: ZGemma Virmin Audio/Nar Fix (Verified Working)

Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf View Post
    I get this with my mutant 4k box, it seems to randomly picked the NAR channel and we have to switch it manually. Is there a fix available for that system ? It's running openATV 6.1

Cheers,

Malty
    TBH mate this is the only box and build I use you could try it just make sure you back up your build or get a new one of the internet.