Anyone playing Forza Horizon 4?

Thread: Anyone playing Forza Horizon 4?

akimba said:

Default Re: Anyone playing Forza Horizon 4?

Yeah I dont think I will moan about paying for it as got a decent amount out of the game on Game Pass ;-)

broona said:

Just started playing this yesterday, and the first time you race against the Flying Scotsman is one of my favourite things ever already, brilliantly done!

akimba said:

Whats peoples fav drift car as i am using the Hoonigan Ford Focus but not getting all the 3 stars with it?

liveseytowers said:

I used the s14 from the drift pack mostly. But any of the Nissan Silvia's with a drift tune from the store should be OK. It's the tune that makes the biggest difference.

akimba said:

Need to do the Tortoise and the Hare achievement next time you on Livesey ;-)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

akimba said:

Just been watching the 24/7 stream of Si-Gerty and he was in his wheel spins and he got 1,180 remaining :-0

lou3b said:

Been watching Si-Gerty also no wonder he has that many spins he is level 800+ right? he's pretty bad at racing but at least he actually plays the game.

lou3b said:

Managed to bag the drive on all the roads achievement even though I've only driven on 529/531? and also bought the mansion for the last barn find + 10 wheelspins and it gave me naff all.. not impressed

How many cars do you have in your garage? currently I have 194 and drive around 4, Such a waste that you can't sell them other than on the auction house. And if you do put them on the AH no one buys them.

liveseytowers said:

I got the all roads achievement after driving 530 roads. So annoying that I can't find that last road!

I also bought the Castle at the weekend for the barnfind, i got lucky with the wheelspins and got the Vulcan Forza Edition and the 250 GTO that is worth 10,000,000 so was quite happy with that. I think i'm on 300+ cars but can't remember exactly how many. I can't bring myself to spend 15,000,000 on the Edinburgh castle though, it takes a long time to get that much cash.

Have you seen the unlimited cash methods going around where you buy the Porsche Turbo, for 150,000 and then use Skillpoints to get the 300,000 pocketing 150k? I prefer just playing the game and acumiliating money by racing than grinding to get skillpoints.

akimba said:

Yeah the achieve seems to pop if been on every road but the 531/531 is is drove every last inch of them, mine was by the wind turbines ;-)