Close

Thread: Switch sports

Thanks
    Karma Level

Games Switch sports

My lad is only 5 but he loves switch sports.
    we used to have wii sports which was a lot more fun imo and the bigger controllers felt more responsive.

The switch sports is fun but limited in games, and I would have thought by now Nintendo would have made this a far better game.
    It has so much potential and yet lacks basic games like basketball or hoops for instance would be easy and fun but instead we have football which is almost impossible to play as the characters just don’t move in a way you want.

Tennis is ok but you can play the game blindfolded.
    Bowling is fun for little ones as are the rest but what puts me off more than anything else is the stupid and pointless replays.
    you score and you get replays from different angles and you need to press A to skip.

Game play is ok and fun for young ones but adults it’s pretty lame
    Fun factor 7/10
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Switch sports

My boy is 7 and I had high hopes for this but I was disapointed too. A lot of the skill in bowling seems to be lost and it's way too easy to get a strike or spare every time which totally takes any excitment out of any multiplayer. My son still enjoys it and plays that fencing game quite a bit, which initially seemed reletivly complex with its parry / block / strike system, but my son seems to do pretty well aimlessly waving his arms about, so whats the point.

I dont really recall that much about the wii one outside of bowling, but I recall the WiiU one having some nice additions, where as this one seems to have gone the other way. Fingers crossed the DLC golf game brings something to the table.