Read Dead II

Thread: Read Dead II

cloudy73 said:

Question Red Dead II

Anyone grabbing this? I cannot wait for this tbh - think it'll be stunning!
    Last edited by cloudy73; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:20 AM. Reason: ...fat...finger..spelling..

Ganty said:

Default Re: Read Dead II

I'm only getting it for the horse bollocks physics.

evilsatan said:

I'll get it as I loved the first but will probably wait for a while as I am so behind on games I a picking up older ones and playing them before I jump on any new ones like spiderman etc. Not even played God of War yet and I bought it with my console!

ilscuro said:

Can't wait for this, i played the original for months.

spoonman2 said:

Pre-ordered and booked two days off work

evilsatan said:

On very.co.uk order red dead, add something else to get the cart over £50 and try promo code LXJK9 for £20 off. Select collect+ for free collection from a local point. Shouldn’t need a credit account, On the last stage of checkout should be a pay in full button on the right then use PayPal. If you don’t have an account already then there may be other promo codes to use.

Not a good company to deal with but these kind of discounts make it worthwhile I guess..

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    On very.co.uk

Not a good company to deal with but these kind of discounts make it worthwhile I guess..
    Dont get me started. Wont drag this off topic so will keep short.
    Mrs ordered a Washing Machine. so far 4 weeks without a washing machine, 4 fucked up deliveries so far 5th attempt on Monday. Worst CS I have ever experienced from the most clueless idiots... cant even begin to explain how bad Very are ...

piggzy said:

Never played first. What sort of thing it it ??? Must be decent if one of you is taking time off work lol..

Is it like the Call of Juarez or am I miles off
    Cheers

evilsatan said:

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Never played first. What sort of thing it it ??? Must be decent if one of you is taking time off work lol..

Is it like the Call of Juarez or am I miles off
    Cheers
    Itís GTA on a motherfucking horse

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    It’s GTA on a motherfucking horse
    buhahahahahhahahah
    Alrighty then ;-)

gunner said:

Ill probably play it when I have some time, the backlog is huge right now and my ambition to play through before buying is failing. Need to finish GOW (which is epic and much longer than anticipated) then Dishonoured 2, then FarCry DLC, then I am free to play RD2.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

evilsatan said:

Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Ill probably play it when I have some time, the backlog is huge right now and my ambition to play through before buying is failing. Need to finish GOW (which is epic and much longer than anticipated) then Dishonoured 2, then FarCry DLC, then I am free to play RD2.
    GoW was one of the reasons I finally picked up a PS4, got it bundled with it and haven't had time to open it yet! Just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider which was good, doing the side missions now to 100% it in time for RDII.

Ganty said:

Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    You call that a backlog?!

I need to stop buying games, I think I enjoyed them more when I could only afford one month.

Current log is GOW like yourself, Nier Automata, Dragon Quest XI, BOTW DLC, xenoblade chronicles 2, Bayonetta 2, axiom verge, Wolfenstein 2, octopath traveller.

I'm not gonna bother listing the steam backlog. Curse games for under a fiver.

maltloaf said:

I reckon I'd need 6 months off to clear my backlog. It's obscene
    Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Garmin Connect: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Strava: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Surface Book i5
    iMac 21.5" 2.7GHz Core i5 8GB
    iPhone X 256GB
    IPad Pro 9.7" WiFi 128GB
    iPad Air WiFi + Cellular 16GB