• Remain

26 41.27%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Brexit

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Brexit

Well against what everybody thought, Theresa may has avoided the vote of no confidence. Now she has the problem of loosing the support of the DUP who last year pr0stituted themselves to the tune of 1 billion. The DUP are already spending the money so I think Arlene Foster and her cronies should now bend over and allow themselves to be well and truly shagged up the arse. (">

Thanks to BigBird

piggzy (20th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Well against what everybody thought, Theresa may has avoided the vote of no confidence. Now she has the problem of loosing the support of the DUP who last year pr0stituted themselves to the tune of 1 billion. The DUP are already spending the money so I think Arlene Foster and her cronies should now bend over and allow themselves to be well and truly shagged up the arse. (">
    I think that Mogg just jumped the gun a bit. The no confidence bit is going to be after the deal gets voted down in the Commons - be plenty of tories ready to get shot of her then.

Which is why the party of 5 brexiteers have been ganging up against May. They are the leadership contenders.

All my opinion

2 Thanks given to flumperino

BigBird (20th November 2018), piggzy (20th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's a bit like a soap storyline and the scriptwriters string it out until the big Xmas edition. Feck knows who they will end up with if they 1. Do get to 48 and 2. They then actually manage to get the 158 needed to topple her. If they hold a vote and she wins then she is entitled to one year free from the threat of any further challenge.
    Their last challenge is to get one of the "pure" brexitiers into the final 2 for the conservative members to choose from. Bearing in mind they all hate each other in varying degrees and I bet they just ooze trust for each other after Gove's little performance last year.

2 Thanks given to DavidF

BigBird (20th November 2018), piggzy (20th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Are we beginning to smell a new referendum?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    Are we beginning to smell a new referendum?
    Might be the smell of panic...

DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Getting the impression Mays piece of shit brexit plan is gonna get pushed through not because any of her cunts believe in it but because everybody, the MP's included seem to have given up. The current vibe from all interviewed seems to be of destroyed people.

What a sad fucked up UK we are leaving for the next generation of entitled snowflakes .....

2 Thanks given to piggzy

flumperino (26th November 2018), MHP (26th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Getting the impression Mays piece of shit brexit plan is gonna get pushed through not because any of her cunts believe in it but because everybody, the MP's included seem to have given up. The current vibe from all interviewed seems to be of destroyed people.

What a sad fucked up UK we are leaving for the next generation of entitled snowflakes .....
    At this stage, I wouldn't be surprised either. The whole thing is a massive clusterfuck.

It's going to be fascinating how it all plays out over the next few weeks.

If the deal gets through, I would imagine that the Tories will be annihilated in 2022 as both sides of the Brexit debate will feel betrayed.

If it doesn't get through, then surely another election or referendum are the only answers? I'd personally prefer to avoid an election at this stage though - as much as it would be lovely to get rid of the current government, this is a Tory Brexit, and we need to keep them in the clown car. If Labour get in now and manage even 5% of Brexit, the history books will blame them for it.

2 Thanks given to flumperino

Bald Bouncer (26th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Noit sure if that bit is tounge in cheek or dry humour lol BUT can I just say this - Forget entitled snowflakes - It's todays and yesteryears Entitled Snowflakes/Gammons ect who are making bloody sure that their kids and grandkids are entitled to almost nothing that "Their" generation took greedily with both hands. Free education, Council housing, Affordable housing, Secure jobs......anybody else want to chip in with examples of how a generation of already had its are doing their damm best to make sur ethe next generation and beyond eithe cant have it or have to pay for it.....Finally for every entitled cunt out there there is a set of family/society elders who have brought them up and supposedly taught them all they know lol.

3 Thanks given to DavidF

Bald Bouncer (26th November 2018), BertRoot (26th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Noit sure if that bit is tounge in cheek or dry humour lol
    A bit of both :-)

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

From the great bard himself

We dammed if we do, were dammed if we don't

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd personally prefer to avoid an election at this stage though - as much as it would be lovely to get rid of the current government, this is a Tory Brexit, and we need to keep them in the clown car. If Labour get in now and manage even 5% of Brexit, the history books will blame them for it.
    I'm guessing that's why the Tories announced the the return of fox hunting and getting the older generation to pay for their own care at the last election. They wanted Labour to win so they wouldn't be left driving the clown car.

The government should have announced a clean break from the EU (hard Brexit) the day after the referendum and prepared for that outcome over the last two years. Any deal brokering over those two years should have been done by a cross party group of pro Brexit MP's. Instead, the government started to muddy the waters from day one and let pro EU MP's and civil servants call the shots. We are now in a situation where neither side is happy.

5 Thanks given to MHP

Bald Bouncer (26th November 2018), BigBird (27th November 2018), lombie (30th November 2018), rebrabuk (29th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

The big man has spoken : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Let the tabloid scare mongering continue.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

She got torn to shreds in a Commons session earlier on today.

I honestly think we will now remain in the EU via a second referendum.

Thanks to flumperino

piggzy (26th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

She got torn to shreds in a Commons session earlier on today.

I honestly think we will now remain in the EU via a second referendum.
    Saw a tiny bit, I was embarrassed watching it and was glad I didn't have more time.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This old cherry well if you download the supposed draft withdrawel bill ffrom the EU website no longer there but I have a copy you will find it will provide a page not found response [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . You will find its now been removed . However a copy sitting on my computer you will notice from this screen shot from it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that it was authored by TE WINKEL Hans (SJ) who can be located who appears to be on Linkedin under [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] who is in Rhine. If you are anything like me then why did UK go to Germany to have this written? am i getting your attention?

Thanks
    Karma Level

you can still find the leaked declaration in full which came after this first document of 585 pages on the Gaurdian website [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] here it is a non legal document the original legal document 585 pages. Which I obtained for european link. I have posted here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] enjoy read it for your self unlike most of the elected.

Thanks to Max2004

piggzy (29th November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

You will find the last link to the 585 pages was authored by UPHOFF Jonathon who I think if you Google you will find is a German lawyer does any one see a comon thread here or is it just me?

Thanks
    Karma Level

So May has chosen the BBC for her platform for live debates and left Corbyn with the ITV.

What really ? Imagine my shock.

Can't stand that vile bitch.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well you can take what you like from what I posted but to be honest i wonder if it was written for us by the Germans am clueless why when she said that her team had created it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I cant believe it. The TV said there is another legal version of its Brexit agreement being withheld from the public that two parties would take legal action on to have it released. This Brexit is getting ridiculous what is being hidden?.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Social Networking Bookmarks