Never trust anyone with your Crypto Wallet information. Private keys etc

Thread: Never trust anyone with your Crypto Wallet information. Private keys etc

piggzy said:

Default Never trust anyone with your Crypto Wallet information. Private keys etc

I prominent guy in many of the crypto groups (telegram/twitter/facebook/linkdin) that in the past I have spoken to and helped has just ripped
    off a poor guy out of 1.25 million TRX.

Goes by the name Harry Warmerdan from Norway. Warning incase he is sweet talking in any of your groups.
    This is his real name, lots of videos of him on you tube etc.

Some poor soul who wasnt clued up enough sadly didnt understand the importance of the private key and didnt blur it out of a screen shot he sent to Harry. He was a noob.

Current value is about $40,000 usd but as you all know this is very low atm and will easily triple. Currently $0.02 trx .

Mystical_2K said:

Default Re: Never trust anyone with your Crypto Wallet information. Private keys etc

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    I prominent guy in many of the crypto groups (telegram/twitter/facebook/linkdin) that in the past I have spoken to and helped has just ripped
    off a poor guy out of 1.25 million TRX.

Goes by the name Harry Warmerdan from Norway. Warning incase he is sweet talking in any of your groups.
    This is his real name, lots of videos of him on you tube etc.

Some poor soul who wasnt clued up enough sadly didnt understand the importance of the private key and didnt blur it out of a screen shot he sent to Harry. He was a noob.

Current value is about $40,000 usd but as you all know this is very low atm and will easily triple. Currently $0.02 trx .

What a complete cunt!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

piggzy said:

Default Re: Never trust anyone with your Crypto Wallet information. Private keys etc

Update for any that are interested.

The victim was lucky. A campaign was initially setup for donations to help the noob recover his funds (which does speak for the family vibe of the crypto community with obvious exceptions). Meanwhile documents were being prepared and filed in the Netherlands with all the damning evidence and screen shots, eventually before court proceedings Harry sent the TRX back to the original wallet out of the blue. The victim was very lucky this time that a wallet was able to be traced back to the perp who luckily was a clumsy and shit thief.

Since then the victim has returned all the donations he received via the donation wallet and expressed his gratitude.

A happy ending and it really shows this time some of the benefits of blockchain technology. The ease at which some things can be accomplished.

The perp is still maintaining his innocence and trying to make out he paid out of his own funds . I was privy to a bit more info than the public domain and know
    without a doubt he is full of shit.