The king is dead, long live the king

Thread: The king is dead, long live the king

Mickey said:

Default The king is dead, long live the king

Well its finally happened Terrarium is finally dead, This had to be the best form of watching TV I have ever come across.
    So for the last week or so I have been testing out TeaTV NLT and its slightly better than what terrarium had and it also has
    Live TV also. The layout and settings isn't as good as terrarium but once you get used to it, its great. you can setup a fav/wishlist and things. Shame it don't have a traktv option

so get tea TV in the usual places and also the TPlayer is a lot better than using the internal one, get this below
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

satzzz said:

Default Re: The king is dead, long live the king

Install blokada and + blacklist these hosts blog.nitroxenon.com
    nitroxenon.com
    pro.ip-api.com
    ip-api.com

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

satzzz said:

search google for blokada....go to blokada website, download the app. Open app, click on the blocked sites/hosts. Click the + on the top right. Click the host button, and input blog.nitroxenon.com etc Close the app. Close terrarium. Restart blokada, enable it, restart terrarium. Terrarium should now work

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

mitchb said:

Morpheus with trakt integration is what I've went to. Was gutted when terrarium stopped working but this has really softened the blow

satzzz said:

Morpheous is also no more. The creator is no longer supporting it and it will also die.