What Android phone do you own

Thread: What Android phone do you own

mitchb said:

Default Re: What Android phone do you own

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    Just got a Nokia 8 of my mate as he got a new contract s9. I've managed to get my contacts from the windows phone onto this phone so all looks good. pretty impressed with it so far as all my apps now work i.e banking navigation etc etc

Running a clean Android 8.1 OS without any bloatware
    This was the phone I considered before my Huawei mate 10 pro. Really liked the look of it, Glad to hear it lives up to the reviews I read.

Lighty said:

Pixel 3 xl ....simply amazing, had the pixel XL 1st gen 2 years and thats the only phone ive owned that long. If your an android only guy like me then its the best pure android experience you can have by a long way. Sure there are technically better phones out there but its just awsome in every way.
    Got a 128 Pixel XL that im not too sure what to do with as its its still in reasonable condition and holds charge etc well. Dont know if to flog it, or hold on as a spare as I really could have kept using this phone.

JonEp said:

Xiaomi seem to have made an impression with their UK launch this week and a London shop.

I tried to by the 99 Redmi 6A on impulse but they were sold out in hours apparently.

The M8 looks good too.

Fear345 said:

Was really looking forward to the Pixel 3 XL after having a Pixel 1 and 2 but was so underwhelmed with it this year. I ended up going for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and loving it so far.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

neft99 said:

wileyfox swift which is just over 3 years old so time to upgrade

doughboy said:

Note 4. Awesome phone, and no real need to upgrade still.

satzzz said:

Just got a pocophone F1. Bang on for 278 notes

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

wadgey said:

Just set up a Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Very fast and the battery lasts well. I've been using it a fair bit today and still only down to 55%.

Brydo666 said:

I sold on my Galaxy S9+ and ordered myself a OnePlus 6T on the day of launch - had it a week now.

So far I'm loving it. The in display fingerprint reader works flawless every time and even after having washed my hands which traditional fingerprint readers struggled with. I didn't have an issue with the notch on the 6 but I do like the smaller notch even if it did sacrifice the thing I miss most - the notification led. Loss of the headphone jack isn't a big problem as I use AKG Y50BT's but I ordered a set of Huawei USB-C earphones that work perfectly. The supplied case seems much better quality than the one that came with the 6 which I like.

I've had loads of Android phones over the years - Samsung, HTC, LG, Moto X, Nexus and Pixel and always find myself loving the OnePlus the most. Very competitively priced, subtle modifications to stock android, solid quality - it's a great package. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])