So I brough an item on the bay which cost around £800.
On friday 18th I got and email from Parcel Hero saying the item is out for delivery then another to say it was close then then one to say it was delivered & was left outside.
I was working from my laptop and my email client was open so I got these emails as they where sent.
I was home at the time as Im ill with a chest infection so I though it was a bit strange that the door bell didnt ring so as soon as I got the last email I was out to check.. No parcel!
Went and checked with my neighbours nothing there either.
Checked tracking that said delivered.
Contacted the seller almost immediatly to explain the situation.. No reponse.
So I though I would leave it for a few days incasre the courier turned up but nothing.
Contacted the seller again on Monday and told him I was goiing to notify eBay the next day that I have recieved the item.
He replied almost imediatly asking me to try and sirt it out with the courier I said it's not really my prob.
This has obviously been quite worrying as theres quite a lot of money involved.
I thnk the courier has messed up but dont really see what I can do about that or what they will do to sort it out.
The last message from the seller said the courier company where waiting for the person that delivered the itme to come back to the depo.
Ive heard nothing since.
Guess I will have to go down the not recieved item route with ebay but Im worried the courier will just blag it.
There was no signature or photos or proof of delivery which isnt helpful.
The seller charged me £45 for delivery which I feel could have paid for a better service than Parcel Hero..