Close

Thread: Iniative Q

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Iniative Q

Anyone ITK on this?

I've signed up, nothing to lose by doing so, used a throwaway E-Mail address, and no other personal details. Perhaps just a free advertising campaign by promising something, which will ultimately be a load of tosh, but hey ho, if you want to sign up, I have 5 invites:

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

[Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
    Last edited by BigBrand; 1st November 2018 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks to BigBrand

Ashley (1st November 2018) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Iniative Q

I signed up to this one months ago and according to the site i have $183k waiting for me when they go live - nice! (lol).

But look at NoBS, they gave away tokens and they are steadily rising in value.

I regularly fill in airdrops, is it worth starting a thread for airdrop referrals? No money is paid as airdrops should be free. Not sure what the rules and regs are about this, but free = chance to earn some is good for me!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I signed up, sent my family a referral link and they all ignored me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Signed up last week, got 5 referrals all filled and have been given another 10.

Not sure if that's a good sign or a bad

Missed out on bitcoin as I was skeptical so hopefully this goes the same way and I can learn from it

Thanks
    Karma Level

can not give my invites away ->> link: DELETED if the Op links stopped working :-) could be a waist of 5 mins but hay you never know.......
    Last edited by Copex; 1st November 2018 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Signed up thank you for the link.

Thanks to Ashley

BigBrand (1st November 2018) 

Social Networking Bookmarks