Recommend a Satellite Box with IPTV also (at the same time)

Thread: Recommend a Satellite Box with IPTV also (at the same time)

tips said:

Default Looking for a Satellite Box with IPTV also (at the same time)

Hi,

I've just got a new (to me) Motorhome and it comes with an automatic satellite system which I was going to use a Zgemma Box for the FTA channels. But after a little thought,a box that would run IPTV and SKY FTA stuff on the same box at the same time would be a better system.

I believe this can be done on a Zgemma, if so is this the best option and if so which box? Are there any better alternatives? It needs to run on 12v as I am generally away from Electric Hookup.

Thanks
    Last edited by tips; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:02 AM.

satzzz said:

Default Re: Looking for a Satellite Box with IPTV also (at the same time)

Quote Originally Posted by tips View Post
    Hi,

I've just got a new (to me) Motorhome and it comes with an automatic satellite system which I was going to use a Zgemma Box for the FTA channels. But after a little thought,a box that would run IPTV and SKY FTA stuff on the same box at the same time would be a better system.

I believe this can be done on a Zgemma, if so is this the best option and if so which box? Are there any better alternatives? It needs to run on 12v as I am generally away from Electric Hookup.

Thanks
    Yes Zgemmas work fine with both FTA and IPTV.
    With iptv side there's XC-Multi add-on or most decent suppliers have
    Xtream editor setup.

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

Nibb said:

Default Re: Looking for a Satellite Box with IPTV also (at the same time)

Iím running FreeSat and 3 diff IPTV providers in a zgemma it runs fine - it will work on any enigma 2 box
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday ó what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

tips said:

Default Re: Recommend a Satellite Box with IPTV also (at the same time)

Hi,

THANKS for the info, I'm glad this is the case as I am familiar'ish with the ZGemma.

Will order a couple of them now.

satsid said:

I use to use openvix to watch things of late gone down the Android box way to watch.
    Soon i'm going to add a sat dish & use my old gigablue box again.
    DF I will let you know how I get on once reset up.

tronads said:

I recently upgraded from a vu+duo to a vu+ uno4k (I think it is). The one with the removable hard drive bay and screen on the front. Its so much faster, I no longer see the spinning vix logo at all, and the zapping speed is fantastic.

Mickey said:

Keep all IPTV sales out of the open forums please, that includes selling/re-selling
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]