Close

Thread: hello there

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default hello there

hello old and new alike, i was here once upon a smartmouse phoenix prgmmr and t911 unl00per, so recentley my mates have been hassling me to catch up with tech as they are full tech clueless (apparentley im no much further ahead tbh) & this was the first place i thought of trying, even though everyone seems to be on reddit these days, actually all-forums crossed my mind aswell, but i googled df first so here i am, ngl i was gobsmacked to see it, and not just that, there are familar user names i noticed allready, so i have read a little bit and i'm introducing myself to the community.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: hello there

Welcome to DF, it’s quiet here nowadays but plenty of material to check through. There is a Discord channel which is busier.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: hello there

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    Welcome to DF, it’s quiet here nowadays but plenty of material to check through. There is a Discord channel which is busier.
    thanks very much, i'm literally at the start again, but everything has changed so much it's best 4 me to start at the beginning, i hardly even surf the web these days,i just play halo but have been nominated and peer pressured (hahaha) into educating ''us'',
    i'm ancient now anyway so being quiet might not be a bad thing

take care man and thx again

Social Networking Bookmarks