Barbers

Thread: Barbers

Ashley said:

Default Re: Barbers

There is one near me in a place called Ruxley that offer beers etc, Turkish but are good,the thing is Id love an Efes but have to drive there so never bothered.

DavidF said:

Cutthroat shave and number 2 blended to number 3 at the local Turkish barber for me. This includes ear hairs burned off with flames and nose hairs removed by wax. They also massage your shoulders as part of the deal....but alas im not new age enough to have a geezer massaging my shoulders while I "relax" lol. Whole shebang is 15 every 2 months. Normal shaves in between and let the hair do its thing. There is another place in my town/city that does an english gentalmans shave ect. They charge 85 for a cut throat....but apparently the after shave is better lol.

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Cutthroat shave and number 2 blended to number 3 at the local Turkish barber for me. This includes ear hairs burned off with flames and nose hairs removed by wax. They also massage your shoulders as part of the deal....but alas im not new age enough to have a geezer massaging my shoulders while I "relax" lol. Whole shebang is 15 every 2 months. Normal shaves in between and let the hair do its thing. There is another place in my town/city that does an english gentalmans shave ect. They charge 85 for a cut throat....but apparently the after shave is better lol.
    Yeah the whole bloke putting his hands on me in a none threatening way would deffo be a deal breaker. Fuck that.

DavidF said:

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Yeah the whole bloke putting his hands on me in a none threatening way would deffo be a deal breaker. Fuck that.
    I just said nah mate don't bother with the old relaxing massage im all good thanks. TBH I think they are as relieved as I am when the "rules" are set lol.