Barbers

Thread: Barbers

Ashley said:

Default Barbers

Why do barbers always take more hair off than needed? Literally asked for a small bit off the top and now look like Iíve been scalped.

BertRoot said:

Default Re: Barbers

Am fucking sick of every shop that closes another fucking barbers opens. If it isn't a Turkish one it is some cunt who thinks he looks smooth cos he has brylcreme on and a trimmed beard. Cunts of the highest order.

flumperino said:

Haha, I counted abut 7 barbers within 5 minutes walk of me recently. Mental.

Need to pay good money for a haircut though I find. If you pay £8, you only £8 worth of haircut.

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    Haha, I counted abut 7 barbers within 5 minutes walk of me recently. Mental.

Need to pay good money for a haircut though I find. If you pay £8, you only £8 worth of haircut.
    £8 ???

Fuck me a kids haircut costs more than that in my town.

CallmeGoose said:

£20 for a good cut in a barbers in norwich

Luckily I don't live in the city centre anymore and the local hairdressers charge me £9 for a pretty decent cut

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

c0axial said:

Money Laundering !

ilscuro said:

I pay £5.50, my Italian mate charges £10 fuck that.

MHP said:

The last barber shop I went to was called 'Nice one Terry' Those old enough will recognise the TV series reference... I think it was about £8 a cut back then, but that was London prices. When the time between visits to the barber grew to several months, I bit the bullet and purchased a Wahl. Now my hair cuts cost me nothing, but there's not a lot to cut.

Lestronics said:

Fuck All !! well apart from the cost of the clippers 10 Years ago, No1 all over, Job done !

Teajunkie said:

No5 for me all over and the top ain’t worth cutting anymore.

Im getting more like a fucking monk everyday
    My 18m lad had a haircut a few weeks ago and that was £9!!!
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

Fear345 said:

Been shaving my own napper for about 34 years. Nicked my last clippers from Debenhams fuck um all!!!!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BigBird said:

Although not doing it for a living these days my cousin trained as a hairdresser so she cuts my hair and I help with odd jobs. Perfect cut every time. 7 barbers near me but would only use one of them if I was going for a job interview with the circus or planning a career in stand up comedy. (">

piggzy said:

Yah I shave my own barnet too now. No styles work on this fat bastard so a number 1 or 2 all over does the trick :-)

flumperino said:

I pay £17 for my haircut ever 7-8 weeks or so

BertRoot said:

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    I pay £17 for my haircut ever 7-8 weeks or so
    But you look so beautiful as a result.

Brydo666 said:

I've been taking a Quattro Titanium to my head every other day for the last few years, love it.

The boy is a tenner a month though.

DJ Overdose said:

£10 every 6 weeks or so...

But yeah there are about 8 barbers on my high street. One opened next do to another. Defo money laundering druglords all of them...

Funny, I was only thinking the other day that if I opened one I would name it "Cut the Crap"

DJ OD

evilsatan said:

Quite a lot of “gentleman barbers” around here, tend to cost £25-30. There are plenty of Turkish barbers too but I like a nice cut, just wait a couple of months between!

cyprus said:

I normally just shave what's left with electric clippers but when I feel like treating myself I go to my barber for a cut-throat head shave and beard shave. Costs Ä13 total.

He's great but the one slight issue is that he's a bit out the way, 10-15 minute drive. I went to asking at all the local ones (of which there are many) and not a single one of the cunts were able to provide a cut-throat shave. Fucking charlatans.

As for Ashley's original point, I agree, I remember back when I had enough hair worth cutting that no matter what instructions I gave, they would end up doing their own thing.

Oh and if you haven't experienced a cut-throat beard shave from a barber then you should treat yourself. It feels amazing.

piggzy said:

I take my kids to one particular Gentlemans Barbers.

Costs £9 to get em done but he has nice leather couches, Sky TV and as much nespresso as you like for free.
    Take your time mate.