Ozark

Thread: Ozark

DJ Overdose said:

Weird Ozark

I am sure there was a thread already about this series, but I cannot seem to find it...

I watched the first series of this and found it had a great start, but then seemed to be a bit slow. The story was okay, but I found the pace of it all a bit all over the place.

Anyway, just realised I had missed on the release of the second series, and downloaded them all.

What a fuck up... after over a year between seasons I could barely remember the story let alone peoples names and shit. There was no usual catch up bit at the start of the season premier, so I advise anyone interesting in watching the lot should do season 2 straight after the first.

Its not a bad series, but again the pace of it is annoying me. I'm about four episodes in to the second season and its okay, but I find it easy to be distracted by other things... like a spider walking on my wall.

DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Teajunkie said:

Default Re: Ozark

This program was possibly one of the best series i have seen in a while.
    We watched the last episode again before we started season 2 and found it a little hard to keep up at first but it didn't let us down at all.

If you haven't watched this yet i strongly advise it.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

ss30 said:

Great series can't wait for season 3, how it all turn's in season 2!

Mickey said:

watched the finale a few weeks back, was a labour of love but worth a watch

piggzy said:

Loved Season 1 but struggling to motivate with second season... about 5 episodes in I think and not been as gripped at all :-(

mitchb said:

Same here loved season 1 just not gripped by season 2 and it became a bit of a slog.

Not fussed if it comes back tbh

CominAtcha said:

Ozark is excellent. Pretty much loved all of it.