Moped gangs and the new ramming tatics

Thread: Moped gangs and the new ramming tatics

Teajunkie said:

Rant Moped gangs and the new ramming tatics

Well I am happy to see these scumbag fucktards being rammed off their bikes on a daily basis.
    But I have seen so many people complaining that this is stupid and dangerous.

My blood is is boiling at the sheer stupid comments from ignorant and just stupid people thinking that the justice system in this country works.
    These cunts will smash your granny over the head for the sake of £4 and ride off without any reguarding for anyone nearby.

Fair play to the old bill I say. Ram the fuckers off their bikes and maybe wipe some out in the process.
    They are scum of the earth thieving bastards that donít give two fucks about anyone but themselves.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

ilscuro said:

Default Re: Moped gangs and the new ramming tatics

Totally agree, and while they're at it lock all the snowflakes up too.

BIG-TED said:

They don't want to obey the laws, but they get rammed by police and all of a sudden the law applies....
    scummy cnuts cant have it both ways in my opinion.

Give the police forces turbo v12 combines too.

Ted
    Run your wife a nice hot bath, light some candles & pour some wine. Then you've at least 40 mins on the xbox plus a clean wife.

Experts... x is an unknown quantity and spurt is a fast drip.

dpSparhawk said:

This is one of the best things to happen. Maim the little fuckers....

Ok, on a serious note, ramming them off their bikes is 100% acceptable for me. They're a blight on society. Same should apply to those horrible little failed abortions on Scramblers whether they're wearing a helmet or not. Bonnet the little twats. If one dies, BONUS!

Mickey said:

When they are knocked over, the police officer should carry on driving over them
    Then if they try to get up and run then reverse back over them

Its a fair cop

If only
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BertRoot said:

Much as I think this is a good deterrent you have to remember that our police force aren't the most gifted upstairs and will take it too far. This position will change and then we will have a load of back claims for damages. I would also be interested in how much this will be costing us to fix police vehicles that are involved in ramming the fuckers.

piggzy said:

I would love to do that job fulltime. Talk about satisfaction. I would put a little target at the end of the bonnet to line up the chavvy little cunts ...

ilscuro said:

dpSparhawk said:

Need this for the little moped cunts

DavidF said:

I support this BUT we can't all agree so as devils advocate
    1. Police as a rule are as trustworthy/untrustworthy as everyone else. There will be power mad bent coppers just waiting to take an "innocent" down.
    2. What happens when the 1st one dies - it's odds on really that someone will cop it You can "kill" a person with a hard slap if the fall and hit their head.....I know this as a friend of a freind ended up doing 5 years for that exact thing...but anyway that aside physical contact with machinery is increasing the "odds" of death. What then ? Old bill up for murder ? Another riot or 3 ? A multi million pound enquiery and compo bill ?
    3. What happens if a member of the public or a mistaken id cops it ?
    4. So everything goes to plan with the soft contact and culprit gets say a bruise.....What happens if it goes to court and he is found not guilty ? We are back to square one with an "innocent" person being knocked off a bike
    5. If you think "they" don't like stop and search what makes you think "they" are going to take this lying down...before long there will be a list of "victims" as long as your arm all of multi ethnic backgrounds....and the big graph pointing out that there have only been 2 white "victims".....Back to a wee race riot for a weekend lol

c0axial said:

"Tactical Contact".... Works For Me....

Mickey said:

A Few videos of them cnuts doing what they do best

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and some instant justice for some cnuts

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Mickey; 2nd December 2018 at 05:33 PM.

Teajunkie said:

Like this.
    Spoiler:

this one is far more satisfying though.
    Spoiler:

Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

BigBrand said:

Good, glad, give the cops more cars, bikes, quads and all the gear they need to fucking smash these cunts.

hoponbaby said:

They were talking about this on Radio 2 the other day, had someone come on with the "just because they do it in other countries doesn't me we should. Do you think we should start chopping hands off for theft?"

Fucking hell yes!! Car thieves, burglars, general lightfingered cunts can all get it. Preferably then ship them off to some nice gentle prison in America.

{{909}} said:

I'm pleasantly surprised this is a thing in the UK, I have zero sympathy to spineless fucks like this.

satzzz said:

String em up I say. Best thing the Romans ever did for us.

Sent from my Poco F1 using Tapatalk
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

DJ Overdose said:

It might actually stop the fuckers attacking and mugging the public if they know the pollips will crash into them.

Only concerns are, the time it takes for a pollip to respond to a crime and whether they get the right kids. Cloned number plates is also a thing.

DJ OD

BigBrand said:

I for one, would love to see any individual charged with wasting police time, drunk and dissordaly, assault whilst drunk and all other crimes that take up significant police resources every night, should be heavily fined, attachment to earnings etc.

Extra money used on the ground to fund officers on more mopeds, cars, bikes, quads etc.

Quick fix two fold.

The young drinking culture that just consumes time and resource from our emergency services msot eveneings needs to be tackled harder.

piggzy said:

Didn't take long : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]