Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Alexa & Xbox One S broke?

I have a feeling a recent update has killed it.

Worked great with my original Xbox One. Upgraded to Xbox One S (not much of an upgrade, but still).

Removed my MS account from the Xbox One and reset it. Removed it from Alexa.

Added Xbox One S to my MS Account and set it up. All good. Added Xbox One S to Alexa and now I get "Xbox isn't responding."

Anyone got the One S working with Alexa or is it just me?

I've deregistered all devices on both MS and Amazon, yet Alexa is still saying the same although it's the only 2 devices registered!

To be honest, I'm becoming more and more disappointed with the Amazon Echo and feel I would have been better off with a Google Home Hub.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Alexa & Xbox One S broke?

Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    I
    To be honest, I'm becoming more and more disappointed with the Amazon Echo and feel I would have been better off with a Google Home Hub.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I had the Alexa first and thought it was shite tbh Got a Google Home and much prefer it although the Xbox functionality hasnt come yet. They said it was coming Nov but nothing arrived although I havent checked in a couple of weeks tbh

Sounds quality is far better and it can actually answers some of the shite you ask it ....

Doesn't help you I know :-)

Thanks to piggzy

DejaVu (13th December 2018) 

Social Networking Bookmarks