HELP needed urgently

Thread: HELP needed urgently

Ganty said:

Default Re: HELP needed urgently

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    @beerman considering the amount of things ive done for people on here and this is the first time in ages ive asked for help i dont understand what you mean.
    I'm fairly sure he meant that the battery was dead and you hadn't charged it, as in the partyman thread.

beerman said:

@beerman considering the amount of things ive done for people on here and this is the first time in ages ive asked for help i dont understand what you mean.
    It wasn't an attack on your character ffs.

Partyman had a thread in the HOS stickied for ages when his PSP wouldn't switch on. He plugged it in to charge it for an hour and it worked. He was ridiculed for years.

Detector said:

pmsl i know m8 just winding you up bman
    Last edited by Detector; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:30 PM.
    A wise man once said " "

Detector said:

and naaaah i left on charge overnight but not showing any power at all buddy
    A wise man once said " "

Rhinoz said:

i connect the usb into the pc and the other end of the micro usb i connect into the bottom of the dongle. the dongle light is green
    i then install it into the switch and the light then goes off completely no matter what i do the machine will not turn on
    Is the dongle because you don't have usb-c cable to plug into the switch or for SX OS?

Have you a usb-c cable you can try so you can leave the dongle out of the equation?

Did you have a backup of your sd card so you can format & add all the files back?

Detector said:

sent you a pm rhinoz, am off tomorrow to buy a USB-C cable. currently 4.99 for 2 in Currys.co.uk
    A wise man once said " "

Detector said:

oh and yeah ive got a full backup of every single file etc
    A wise man once said " "

AD said:

Det once you get your cable if you need help remotely let me know and i can teamviewer on.