IPTV App

Thread: IPTV App

BigBrand said:

Default IPTV App

Any recommendations for an IPTV App to play .m3u URLs?

I use Smart IPTV on my firestick for sunning some freeview IPTV URLS, but this APP doesn't exist for Android.

Any other recommendations please, if it's decent don't mind paying a few quid, so doesn't have to be a free one.

satzzz said:

Default Re: IPTV App

IPTV smarters or IPTV extreme

Sent from my Philips Diga using BT Cellnet
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

BigBrand said:

Quote Originally Posted by satzzz View Post
    IPTV smarters or IPTV extreme

Sent from my Philips Diga using BT Cellnet
    Thanks!
    IPTV Smarters is lovely!

Blows SMART IPTV out the water!! So much so I think I will use on my firesticks also instead of Smart IPTV!
    Last edited by BigBrand; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:22 PM.

Hippie on hill said:

I still like Kodi as you can use iptv simple client if they give you a decent xml for the epg (altho it doesn't necessarily need one) or use hurricane iptv or the xtream-codes add-ons to play the m3u file links and Mayfair or M-tv guide for the epg (which will integrate with the other addons)
    A lot of providers have their own kodi add-ons or apk so I have a few of them setup too or if they have a mag portal then I use StbEmuPro

jaygo said:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    Any recommendations for an IPTV App to play .m3u URLs?

I use Smart IPTV on my firestick for sunning some freeview IPTV URLS, but this APP doesn't exist for Android.

Any other recommendations please, if it's decent don't mind paying a few quid, so doesn't have to be a free one.
    Smarters is my personal recommendation when asked and what I always tell people to get.
    If you canít find a working link then just google for the apk same goes for smart IPTV if you really wanted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk