Black Mirror - Bandersnatch

Thread: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch

Rhinoz said:

Default Black Mirror - Bandersnatch

It's out on Netflix today & just wondering if anyone watched it yet as I heard its interactive so not sure how that will work for downloading.

c0axial said:

Default Re: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch

Only the Default Seems to have been released... 1 Ending

Spoiler:
    Last edited by c0axial; 29th December 2018 at 12:37 PM.

Rhinoz said:

That link or picture seems to be broken that you posted or it's not showing in Tapatalk.

EDIT:- Picture OK now

I managed to watch it on Netflix yesterday when I finished work & it seemed fine to me, there were a few endings depending on you're choices but as you said the only downloadable ones are the default selections.
    Last edited by Rhinoz; 29th December 2018 at 02:46 PM.

koola2 said:

Downloaded version is a couple of hours with all the different endings (and other paths)

flumperino said:

I thought this was amazing - such a clever concept.

pickie said:

i lost interest after an hour of clicking, and going back, wasnt for me

beerman said:

Asim Choudry played pretty much the same Chabuddy G charactor as he did in People just do nothing just without the Indian accent.

Ganty said:

I thought it was a brilliant piece of entertainment, but failed as a black mirror episode. Too many soft endings and abrupt halts.

evilsatan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ganty View Post
    I thought it was a brilliant piece of entertainment, but failed as a black mirror episode. Too many soft endings and abrupt halts.
    Agreed, weird as Black Mirror but was a pretty cool concept. Spent some time going through the various endings, got a bit tedious but some were pretty decent.

Rhinoz said:

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    Agreed, weird as Black Mirror but was a pretty cool concept. Spent some time going through the various endings, got a bit tedious but some were pretty decent.
    After I had seen it twice I decided to download the 5hr 12min version that's in the usual places & click through it to see if I had missed anything, funny enough there were a few bits I hadn't seen so it was worth it in that aspect.

I liked the idea of the interaction in a story that's about being controlled, for me it worked but that's it as would prefer Black Mirror to get back on track as normal for season 5.

WillD said:

I turned it off after the breakfast scene, no Wheatabix

dpSparhawk said:

A fantastic concept and I think for those that like that kind of thing, it could really be a big game changer in TV / Movies for those people.

Myself however, I lost interest within about 10 minutes. I used to love the Fighting Fantasy books as a kid "if you wish to take the dark tunnel to the left, turn to page 53, if you wish to take the gloomy forest path, turn to page 108" etc. Absolutely EPIC books. Must have almost rubbed the score sheets in them as thin as a sheet of graphene haha...

...however, it's really not for me in movies.

I watched BIrdbox instead... and now I'm watching "The OA" on Netflix.

CominAtcha said:

I did chuckle at
    Spoiler:
    the part where you told him that you were controlling him via a streaming service called Netflix, then when he ends up in the Psychiatrists office, you could make them duke it out with Nunchucks!