Hi all,

Having a bit of a new year clearout. Thought I'd try stuff here first in case anyone needs any of it.

Might have some more to list in the next few days so feel free to check back.

1. iPhone X 256GB unlocked space grey. Really nice condition, comes with original box and all accessories and unused apple earpods (wired). 575 including delivery.

2. Microsoft Surface Book i5/8GB/128GB - tablet portion is mint, the base has a small scrape/dent in the metal on the base where it got caught on something. It's on the bottom at the front so not noticeable in normal use. Both batteries are good, the screen is mint and everything works as it should. This was a warranty replacement from Microsoft and is actually under a year old. Comes with original box and charger but the serial number doesn't match as it was replaced 550 delivered.

3. DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with extra (unused) battery. Box a bit tatty but everything is perfect, it's used but not abused and has some spare rotors etc. No cracks or anything in the housing, ready to fly - I just don't use it. Includes a decent backpack. 450 delivered.

4. Amazon Fire HD10. Almost unused as I've always stuck with my Surface devices. Red version. Near new condition, screen immaculate, tiny marks on the back from normal use. Has original packaging and will be supplied with a cable and charger. 80 delivered.

I haven't had much time to get photos but if you are interested in anything let me know and I will get them up.

Cleared funds needed before dispatch. Everything will be sent either by insured courier or special delivery.

Items can be viewed or collected in Gloucester, GL2, near J12 of M5.

Paypal ok, bank tx preferred due to fees. I will listen to near offers but I've based most of these just under what similar items have sold for on ebay so I don't think I'm too far off.

cheers,

malty