Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.
    When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.
    In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.
    When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.
    When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.
    When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.
    I am older and wiser now, and I am now looking for a girl with big tits!!!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4 Thanks given to scoobypatch

c0axial (9th January 2019), MHP (9th January 2019), snowmist (12th January 2019), Teajunkie (9th January 2019) 

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

It took me till I was 49 to get the perfect woman (with added bonus of big tits)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3 Thanks given to Mickey

c0axial (9th January 2019), GTI (11th January 2019), stevo25 (10th January 2019) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    It took me till I was 49 to get the perfect woman (with added bonus of big tits)
    LOL I was 42 when i found mine

Social Networking Bookmarks