Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default [PSVR] Anyone played Beat Saber?

I got a few new games for Christmas and am working my way through them. One was Beat Saber, anyone else tried this? It's so fun but gets very difficult! Bit stupid on some challenges too as it teaches you to maximise movement for points then has a challenge to move hardly at all which is a lot harder than you'd expect and some other challenges are to not bother with points or slashing the blocks and to do other stuff instead.

Bit gutted there is only the stock music too, apparently the PC version allows custom music but not the PS version.

Also got Moss and Astro Bot but not tried either yet, heard very good things.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: [PSVR] Anyone played Beat Saber?

Astro bot is outstanding, Moss is pretty good too. Heard good things about beat saber so might dust the PS4 off.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

It's pricey at 25 download but it is really fun and can see it being good if you have mates round, I think you can get 35 PSN cards for about 30 on cdkeys so can save a bit of mone there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I took the plunge over christmas and got all the PSVR kit, including Beat Saber, which is superb, and Astrobot, which is unbelievably good, and probably the best game I have played in 20 years. Its a system seller !
    I saw Beat Saber being played at Arcade Club, and thought it looked fun, and it is. I didn't try it there due the risk of getting eye aids.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I gave Astro Bot a quick go yesterday and so far so good, felt odd being in a fixed position but with 360 degree view, I only tried the first two levels as was pushed for time!

Social Networking Bookmarks