40 Dead in New Zealand Mosque attack

Thread: 40 Dead in New Zealand Mosque attack

BigBrand said:

Default 40 Dead in New Zealand Mosque attack

Forty people have been killed and more than 20 seriously wounded in shootings at two mosques in Christchurch.
    New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern described the incidents as a terrorist attack, and one of the country's "darkest days".
    Three men and one woman are in custody, police commissioner Mike Bush said, but warned more suspects may be at large.
    Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison said one of those arrested was an Australian citizen.
    He described the suspected attacker as an "extremist right-wing violent terrorist".
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He posted on 8Chan a while back saying he was going to do it and provided his Facebook account so he could stream it live from his GoPro on his head.

I've seen the video, grim as fuck. He goes back to his car for more bullets and then goes back in again.

What a fucked up world when these individuals exist.

Horrific.

Ashley said:

Default Re: 40 Dead in New Zealand Mosque attack

Absolute cunt of a man, nobody deserves this. I couldnít watch itís appalling.

ilscuro said:

Terrible, never thought anything like this would happen in New Zealand.

piggzy said:

Videos all seem to have been pulled now.

BigBrand said:

As usual media sharing, such as What's App continued to operate to spread such media.

In the 4 page document he created he details why he chose NZ, saying, he wanted to express the risk that no where in the world is safe, regardless of it's locality.

Absolute nut job.

MHP said:

The video is still up on Twitter. It's like watching a video game until you realise these are real people. Human life seems to have little value to some people nowadays.

Detector said:

anyone got a link to the full video ive yet to see it, i cant believe this is happening
    A wise man once said " "

akimba said:

Anyone know what happend to him was he shot by police or is he arrested, hope they got him alive and put him in prison to be the pleasure hole of many a criminal as death to easy an out for something like this!!

BigBrand said:

Arrested mate.

Videos on Daily mail and Twitter being removed from his car by a couple of officers.

Clownfish said:

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    anyone got a link to the full video ive yet to see it, i cant believe this is happening
    theync has it

Detector said:

i grabbed it, fucking unreal shooting kids ffs
    A wise man once said " "

CallmeGoose said:

Watched it. When he shot that woman outside on the ground she was literally crawling away shouting help me until he just strolled by and shot her again...

World has gone mad

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

piggzy said:

Shooting woman and children and driving over them ffs

Queue the tit for tat retaliation from the extremists the other side of the fence. He is no better and is a terrorist just the same. Tragic.

Teajunkie said:

I have seen some videos in my time from beheadings to industrial accidents and this guy is a knob I doubt one single person he has killed has ever even committed a speeding offence let alone anything drastic enough to warrant that brutal.

Just shocking!
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.

Mickey said:

I had copy/pasted the replies to people on social media, but it sickened me to how evil some people are
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Bald Bouncer said:

Perhaps it's just me but no way on earth I would want to watch the video I find it strange anyone would want to.

ilscuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    Perhaps it's just me but no way on earth I would want to watch the video I find it strange anyone would want to.
    Same here.

coin-op said:

Agreed.
    Disappointed but not surprised that the tabloid press were showing clips on their web pages.

Ganty said:

I think 16 year old me would differ, but I completely agree.

"For Rotherham" was etched into one of the guns... Why would an Aussie care about problems in a British town, unless it's the spread of the word of our "local hero" Tommy Robinson?

Fair play to the Australian PM who called this attack terrorism. I doubt the UK or US leaders would have said the same had it happened on their turf.

Bald Bouncer said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ganty View Post
    I think 16 year old me would differ, but I completely agree.

"For Rotherham" was etched into one of the guns... Why would an Aussie care about problems in a British town, unless it's the spread of the word of our "local hero" Tommy Robinson?

Fair play to the Australian PM who called this attack terrorism. I doubt the UK or US leaders would have said the same had it happened on their turf.
    When I worked in Riyadh in the early 80's anyone could go down to watch the public executions and hand removals, it was nicknamed chop square and when you drove through it they had the hands on display on a wire above the square on execution days, I never went or would never even consider going but a guy I worked with did and he said when he arrived as a European they hustled him to the front to see his reaction. He said they took 3 swipes to get the mans head off and he was screaming through it, the head was carried round the perimeter after and the woman spat on it, he said he could not sleep for weeks after and it still troubled him. I have no idea what macabre curiosity or interest people have in seeing this sort of thing but for me it never has been and never will be something I would willingly want to see.