Game Of Thrones S08

Thread: Game Of Thrones S08

DJ Overdose said:

Default Game Of Thrones S08

Anyone give a crap?

i donít...

Airs tonight/2moro at 2am.

Lots of my mates are literally going ape shit, booking Mondays off work etc. Only 6 episodes apparently but of longer than usual length. Which is an old chat up line I used years ago.

DJ OD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

MHP said:

Default Re: Game Of Thrones S08

Yep I give a crap, however I wont be watching on release day. I'd rather wait till there all out and binge watch.

Rhinoz said:

Just watching the recap atm as I type this, the mrs is looking forward to it, I'm happy to watch it but not desperate enough to take a day off work lol.

MHP said:

I was late to the game on GOT, so i never watched it on an episode by episode basis until the last series. Waiting the week interval ruined it for me so I'll go off the GOT radar for the next few weeks until it's over. NO SPOILERS!

BigBrand said:

Mrs is obsessed.

Saying over 200m people have watched the epsiode so far. It was released at 02:30 GMT

BigBrand said:

Just read DM who claim over 1bn have now watched it. So DM 1/7th of the worlds population have watched a TV show, GTF.

consoles said:

Just watched and although 1.06hr it went really quick, does piss me off having to wait another week but way too many cunts shouting spoilers for me to wait and binge.

piggzy said:

I will watch but in no rush. Will wait a month and then watch.

evilsatan said:

No way am I risking the spoilers so watch on release day evenings. Awesome show, maintained quality throughout imo.

Mickey said:

Was a great start to the season, all the klans are setting what's to be done and you just know they will be surprises in the next show

WillD said:

Enjoyed the first episode, Danarious has some cracking lines.
    sansa: What do dragons eat anyway?
    Danarious: Anything the want

Mystical_2K said:

Yeah watched the first episode of season 8 last night and it did not disappoint!
    Personally I think its one of the best shows out there and have really enjoyed it over the years!
    Gonna be quite sad to not watch any new ones, I know they are on about Spin-off etc.s but gonna miss the characters!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

ilscuro said:

No spoilers please!