Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default DisneyLand Paris

hi, going there may 8th, does anyone have any tips for my visit please?
    My boy's 5th birthday surprise and Marvel characters are there too!

many thanks in advance
    PS3: mcd_dodd

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: DisneyLand Paris

Depends on how much you want to do. Get your head around the fastpass system before you go, single out what you want to do and get the fast passes sorted as soon as you go in. I remember speaking to someone who worked there and their advice was get in as soon as the park opens. It takes a couple of hours to fill up by that time you could have done an awful lot the major rides. To be honest, a 5 year old would be pretty happy just walking around taking it all in.

There are plenty of Youtube vids on how to use fastpasses and plan your day.

Thanks to TJB

mc.dodd (22nd April 2019) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Go to guest services and say it's his birthday, used to get a happy birthday badge which cast members are trained to look out for. Lots of attention will be given. Also a phone call from Mickey and some other treats. This was a few years back but I'm sure it will be similar.

Deffo get in early, it seems busy first thing but give it a few hours and you will realise how busy it gets.

Thanks to mitchb

mc.dodd (22nd April 2019) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Been a while since i`ve been to DisneyLand know disney world very well and the same basic things apply.

Be there early be at the turnstiles about 15-20 mins before opening, go right to one of the most popular rides first then go get fast passes for other stuff then spend some time in between passes exploring and taking in the park and doing the less busy attractions.

Defo get the badges kids feel really special, the cast members will spot them and say something like "Happy Birthday Prince"

If you are buying food in the park aim to eat a little earlier than you usually would, food outlets gets very busy at the usually time seating can be a pain at peak meal times.

You will inevitably spend a bit of time in queues, Paris does not have the Disney queues down as well as Florida so have something to keep him busy, a bored child in a line is not fun.

If you have a ride that you and your partner want to ride and the he’s to small make sure you ask about child swap at the entrance, some time you get an fast pass to come back or instructed to go wait in a special area.

Don`t be scared to tell the arrogant European Mainly French kids who think its ok to invite 15 of their friends in line with them
    Stay for the fireworks they are some of the best you will ever see !!
    VIP WOOP !

Thanks to Tim.Lad

mc.dodd (27th April 2019) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

had a great time, could have had better weather but it was better than being too hot..not too busy either..did what we wanted to do and I got to meet (ahem) captain marvel..all in aid of getting her autograph for my boys picture frame obviously...well he was sleeping..
    I would go again but probably buy my own food at the Disney Village rather than have a meal plan, went on PLUS and although it was great tasting food the menu was very limited unless on PREMIUM..table service meal was 100euros for 3 of us..Plenty of other options at the Disney Village restaurants and much cheaper..
    Stayed at Villages Nature(Centre Parcs) and 25mins out but easy to get there and back and a nice change from a hotel room..

all in all I would go again
    cheers all
    PS3: mcd_dodd

2 Thanks given to mc.dodd

BertRoot (4 Weeks Ago), mitchb (4 Weeks Ago) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

Social Networking Bookmarks