Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Help, Software suggestions?

Hi,

I run a small contracting company, electrical, general maintenance that sort of stuff, doing reasonably well for a couple of years do looking to kick on.
    I noticed a couple of the larger outfits are using software /portals which allows clients to see the status of a works order by logging into a an account an ideas/suggestions for software that can do this?
    At the moment works orders are all ran off an access database I knocked up along with quotes

Cheers
    Nathz29

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Help, Software suggestions?

Im a self employed electrician - I am not overly sure on what you are asking really something like a electronic/online diary ? Anyway if that is close to what you are on about then I use Wave - from job quote right through to payment/invoice and cash in the bank it does it all and it's "free". Free in that they take 2.9% from any payments using their "Pay now" button which you can email the clients. Godsend coupled with a portable reader so that you can take credit cards/ bank cards in person and online (Email).

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Help, Software suggestions?

if you are after a ticketing system to log the work as you go then [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is pretty good all openware so is totally free and pretty customizable.

Social Networking Bookmarks