Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question Anyone work at Sky? Contract question...

Hi guys, I'm currently a sky customer for BB and Telephone. I'm about the add Sky sports and wondered if I would be entitled to a cooling off period or if they would just automatically link me into an 18month contract because I'm an existing customer?

Many thanks, Devs.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone work at Sky? Contract question...

I'm not SKY employee but I added SPorts on last year for 1 month, was 22 I think, and I could add it on online but had to call to remove it. They removed it straight away, no minimum term,

I think they introduced that a year or two ago, you can add just football, golf, etc and pay a smaller fee, rather than Sky Sports bigger fee and getting all the sports you may not watch/need.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone work at Sky? Contract question...

Thanks mate, I’m not sure if it will differ for me because I currently do not have any TV setup or box.

I wasn’t aware that the packages are that split down? IE football golf etc I thought it was just a sports package?

I need to get sky for the golf coverage but wanted to cancel within a month and not get tied into a long contract when I’ll never watch it. ��

Social Networking Bookmarks