Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Gears 5 - Game Pass Ultimate (4 days early)

Hi

Gear of War 5 is out for game pass ultimate today.

I have pre-subscribed Game Pass and Gold memberships, so when I went to ulitmate they upgraded (merged) my subscriptions which I was worried about but worked well as I dont have to pay for ultimate until 29 Mar 2021 ;-)

But still when I go to download Gears 5 is says join now, think it must be taking a hammering just now so will try again in an hour ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Gears 5 - Game Pass Ultimate (4 days early)

I wsa doing all this on my PC at work and Infact just got it to download to my XBOX ONE at home so should be ready to go when I get home ;-)

Mummy's little soldier I Black Belt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Me n Bald Bouncer picked up a game pass sub for 1 off CD keys. So will be smashing Gears on release. From what we see for the ultimate it's a permanent transfer, so you can't revert back to just paying for XBL, so we've steered away from it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by I Black Belt View Post
    Me n Bald Bouncer picked up a game pass sub for 1 off CD keys. So will be smashing Gears on release. From what we see for the ultimate it's a permanent transfer, so you can't revert back to just paying for XBL, so we've steered away from it
    I am happy with XBL and Game Pass but as say dont have to worry until April 2021 ;-)

Gears 5 is good I not had time for a good session on it tho, upgrading Jacks abilities (the little flying robot) in like a skill tree system is new and not sure helps alot with the original skills avail but hopefully there are a few decent ones as play thru ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Playing some Horde mode yesterday with a few buddies and got to level 45 out of 50, lost concentration and got mullared by an enemy, wont give it away but its a pretty good enemy.

Overall enjoying it so far, runs a like a dream on the PC with all settings maxed out and getting 144fps at most points.

Thanks to lou3b

akimba (12th September 2019) 

Social Networking Bookmarks