Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling Netgear Nighthawk R7000p

Item is as new condition. Been opened and setup but not suitable with my partners work VPN for some reason and I can't work out how to sort it out( and they just blame the device not their software) so no use to me. Shame really as I really liked it!

Nighthawk AC2300 Smart Wi-Fi Router—Dual Band Gigabit

Built with gaming, streaming and mobile devices in mind, the NETGEAR R7000P Nighthawk AC2300 simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi broadband router supports MU-MIMO for simultaneous streaming and delivers high speed so you enjoy less lag and buffering.

High Wi-Fi speeds for online gaming and streaming up to 2300 Mbps and MU-MIMO technology for simultaneous streaming of data to multiple devices

Elegant QoS prioritises network traffic for uninterrupted video streaming and high-performance antennas for better Wi-Fi coverage and faster speeds

Smart connect intelligently selects the fastest Wi-Fi band for every device and five Gigabit Ethernet ports for faster file sharing and transfers; double firewall protection SPI and NAT

Circle parental controls and Alexa enabled; Voice Control - control your home network with voice commands using Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant

Includes NETGEAR Armor powered by Bitdefender - actively safeguards you from cyber threats, such as ransomware, malware, botnets and more, by actively blocking known malicious sites and applications

https://www.netgear.co.uk/home/products/networking/wifi-routers/R7000P.aspx

100 inc P&P

Last edited by mc.dodd; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:12 PM.

Social Networking Bookmarks