Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Charcoal Fabric + 1 month of Amazon Music Unlimited for 8.98 or possibly 99p (S

• Valid only for new Amazon Music Unlimited customers who are Prime members.
    • This bundle contains the Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Sandstone Fabric (List Price: 49.99, dispatched from and sold by Amazon EU Sarl) and 1 month of Amazon Music Unlimited (7.99 value, sold by Amazon Digital UK Limited).
    • After 1 month, your subscription will 7.99 per month. Cancel or change anytime.

With a little bit of trickery you can even get the Dot for 99p (whether it would be honoured or not, I can't say) - so here goes :

• Use the mobile app or website on the mobile
    • Add both the dot and the music to basket
    • Go right to the payment page - and just before pressing the buy button - remove the music
    • Press buy and it would go through at 99p with just the dot.
    • Check the order - if you have been charged cancel the music or chat with CS rep - I did this on my second order and they cancelled the music and confirmed the dot will come tomorrow. Lets see what happens tomorrow

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Charcoal Fabric + 1 month of Amazon Music Unlimited for 8.98 or possibly 99

cant egt this to work ...cry

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Charcoal Fabric + 1 month of Amazon Music Unlimited for 8.98 or possibly 99

Quote Originally Posted by adam30 View Post
    cant egt this to work ...cry
    Valid only for new Amazon Music Unlimited customers who are Prime members.

Worked for me as i haven't had an Amazon music subscription before. If you haven't either, it may be worth going on their Live Chat?

Social Networking Bookmarks