Close

Mar 2004
    Wrecsam
    Karma Level

Florida/Parks 2021

Hi, looking to see if anyone can offer some travel advice for a holiday Orlando 2021 for my 50th and my partners sisters 40th. We will all be travelling as a family group. 3 families of 8 adults and 5 children!
    I'd like to book it all separate but I can see them all panicking about that so has anyone done this kind of family trip before?
    I've been to a villa previously but with only a smaller group.

The hotel resorts seem to be popular(not the disney ones) on trivago etc
    Car hire would be needed and of course park tickets for 3 or 4 days.

Whats the best options for flights/hotel or villas please?
    I know it's a big area to cover but I know a lot of you travel a lot and will have a far better idea than me of where to start!
    many thanks in advance

Dec 2009
    Devon
    Karma Level

Re: Florida/Parks 2021

We did this when we got married there.
    Two villas will be ideal swimming pools and on suites,

We use a company called pillinger travel. google them and just give them a call, there’s a guy there called Gavin he will sort you out with some decent prices,
    We haven’t used anyone else since we used these prices are great and they can do everything for you.

We have been 7 or 8 time’s now and love Florida so much so we got married there
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.
    I make mugs, keyrings, coasters, T-shirt’s and decals.

mc.dodd (6th January 2020), stevo25 (18th April 2020) 

DF VIP Member
    Sep 2006
    IN A HOUSE
    Karma Level

For car hire
    Discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
    Is who I would recommend as Andy is great and all prices are well below what you get going direct normally.

Park tickets
    Park tickets either get if only wanting a few days like 3/4 the undercover tourist website is best bet however your probably gonna work out cheaper with a 14 day ticket as these include all water parks and allow to go to multiple parks in a day.

Miscellaneous things to consider
    If going down hotel/motel route don’t forget to factor in resort fees and parking charges as well as parking at theme parks etc.

2021 is the 50th anniversary of WDW and is set to be a massive year so may be worth taking into consideration also.

Fly into Sanford if you can as it’s not anywhere near as busy as MCO.

Visitor toll pass free to sign up and saves scrambling for change for toll roads or having to pay rental company back plus there fees etc.

We are heading back again in June fire me any other questions you have mate and will do my best to answer them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mc.dodd (6th January 2020) 

Mar 2004
    Wrecsam
    Karma Level

well, we have decided to push back until 2022 with all that's going on..the prices already started shooting up and it will be a nightmare there next year now..
    on the plus side give more time to save for extra luxuries etc..

stevo25 (18th April 2020) 

Nov 2000
    grim north
    Karma Level

Hi, looking to see if anyone can offer some travel advice for a holiday Orlando 2021 for my 50th and my partners sisters 40th. We will all be travelling as a family group. 3 families of 8 adults and 5 children!
    I'd like to book it all separate but I can see them all panicking about that so has anyone done this kind of family trip before?
    I've been to a villa previously but with only a smaller group.

The hotel resorts seem to be popular(not the disney ones) on trivago etc
    Car hire would be needed and of course park tickets for 3 or 4 days.

Whats the best options for flights/hotel or villas please?
    I know it's a big area to cover but I know a lot of you travel a lot and will have a far better idea than me of where to start!
    many thanks in advance
    This is something my brother & I was planning this year, but looks like we'll put it off for another year.
    DFCH- brilliant andy is great
    Have a look at Bahama Bay appts I was ther elast April and they were good and plenty of space and pools, 2 & 3 bedroom properties, so you can be close but not necessarily on top of each other.
    Maybe sterling will rally and we will get a better exchange rate!
    Might be worth looking at converting one ticket to annual pass (universal/disney) to cover free parking and discounts available at the parks

Dec 2005
    Hibaldstow
    Karma Level

I'm booked to go in August but have not been able to get hold of my travel agent for the last couple of weeks so God knows what's going to happen. I've read a few reports that the theme parks are likely to be limited / restricted access but I don't really fancy a holiday in Orlando without them. Might as well stay in Europe.

Aug 2008
    Blackpool
    Karma Level

We have also booked for the end of August for what will be I think my 17th visit there. I cannot see it happening now :-(

Social Networking Bookmarks

•