Close

thread: Lenovo T460

Mar 2001
    Karma Level

Re: Lenovo T460

Yes the settings are read only I cant select the boot ect in the BIOS. Spot on thx that's what I was going to try. It does have a log in on the PCs operating system, as you said evilsatan im thinking the T460 will pass the companys bios setting and go for a new install.
    Thanks a lot.

Jul 2001
    Planet ZOD
    Karma Level

Just catching up would konboot work?
    Jag
    I'm not racist i hate everybody

DF Super Moderator
    Jul 2004
    Essex
    Karma Level

Just catching up would konboot work?
    Jag
    Konboot was only ever good for bypassing windows passwords and this was a BIOS password. Also it does not work with Windows where a Microsoft account is used rather than a local, I think Windows 8 needed Konboot2 for local accounts and I don’t think it works on Windows 10 at all.

If you needed to get around a Windows 10 local user password then it might be tricky, I can’t remember if Pogostick works or if MSDaRT still has Locksmith.

As for the kit I bought, I had no success with the T43 either, I could correctly read the chips identity and dump the flash but when comparing two dumps of the same chip they never matched. I found a PC in my garage with native LPT yesterday so may have one last try with that and if it still fails will probs give up as the locked laptops I had have all been sold now.

Social Networking Bookmarks

•