Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Advice I believe my Facebook is hacked..

Hello all...

I don't want to bore you's with details but while using Facebook & Facebook messenger ive noticed a couple of things that obviously aren't right...

firstly it always says that ive got 1 more friend than I actually have . It doesn't matter whether I add more or delete some friends, my total friends is always 1 more than I actually have....

Also, I noticed my search box thing (I mean this >>>) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is at least 1500 characters long..

secondly , sometimes when I've got a message in messenger- it's the message I've sent to that person.... For instance, I send a video to a friend, then when I come back to messenger later it says I've got a message , I look and it's the video I've sent to that person, there's no reply or emoji , only the video I sent...

Any help would be appreciated

gizmodog
    Last edited by Gizmodog; 20th May 2020 at 02:55 AM. Reason: additional information

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: I believe my Facebook is hacked..

2fa, change all passwords, delete apps that you have given access to, change your security setting ( google will help with best pratice )but you may know this.

best thing i ever done was delete my Facebook account and i did't panic when facebook emailed to say my account was to be deleted for good.

3 Thanks given to Copex

Ashley (30th May 2020), BigBrand (26th May 2020), Gizmodog (22nd May 2020) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

It probably is , my friend had kind of the same problem, she found out it was a family member stalking her - sick

Thanks
    Karma Level

To be honest, Women on social media are fucking neurotic. If they're not posting stupid memes about 20 girls names who are going to get pregnant in this month, or that month, duck faced selfies every 20 minutes, or they're whinging about having a common cold or they've got a sore little toe, then they're convinced every fucking person is stalking them.

...and don't even get me started on the stupid femi-nazis who use social media the become the very thing they hate the most.

Anyway, onto the FB hack1ng thing. Wouldn't have a clue. Do what Copex said.

2 Thanks given to dpSparhawk

plug1 (30th May 2020), stevo25 (30th May 2020) 

Social Networking Bookmarks