Close

DF VIP Member
    Jun 2001
    Grim North
    Karma Level

Info FREE colouring book software for VIP and long standing members worth £20

FREE colouring book software for VIP and long standing members worth £20
    I am just in the middle of producing some new software which is a kids colouring book software, I used to run some before but i never owned the source code so i was limited on what i could do.
    having grand kids has spurred me on to making my own and im in the final stages of getting one up and running and its MUCH better than the old one i used to use. this time i control it and the software allows you to make your own colouring book packs out of any images.

I will be making this available FREE of charge to VIP and long standing members ONLY, so now is the time to update or pay for your subs to support this great forum. and maybe if you are special you will find the 'hidden' forums here which have many treasures in them

should be ready in a few week, get your name down now and ill work through names when its ready

det
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Jul 2001
    Karma Level

Re: FREE colouring book software for VIP and long standing members worth £20

I’ll have one for my granddaughter bud and a massive thanks for the support to the forum and it’s members.
    Life’s To Short To Argue - I say As I Get Up Off The Floor After The Misses Wacks Me With A frying Pan.

Jan 2007
    Way out there
    Karma Level

Yes please if ok, 18mth old loves doing this with gangdad

Jul 2001
    Planet ZOD
    Karma Level

Nice gesture Det
    It's not just a way to get us coloring your naked midgets again is it
    Jag
    I'm not racist i hate everybody

DF VIP Member
    Jun 2001
    Grim North
    Karma Level

shhh jag ;') hoping to get it done for this week lads
    A wise man once said " "

Nov 2006
    portsmouth
    Karma Level

Hi Det - My kids would love this also - Have i been here long enough?

DF VIP Member
    Jun 2001
    Grim North
    Karma Level

grrrd yes mate, you have donated to DF which qualifies you for free software from me.
    A wise man once said " "

grrrd 

Feb 2002
    M44
    Karma Level

Hidden Forum you say

DF VIP Member
    Jun 2001
    Grim North
    Karma Level

hoping to have it ready for weekend
    A wise man once said " "

Social Networking Bookmarks

•