• PS5

4 20.00%
  • No

7 35.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone getting Xbox series X or s?

Sons decided he wants a series x for Xmas as his mates are all Xbox. The joys of trying to track one down before it, although I'm hoping there will be lots stock after its released.

I'll possibly go ps5 in future however don't get much gaming time nowadays so happy to wait for it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

FFS, I couldn't resist in the end. I got in the second wave of currys preorders, I'm hoping it comes on the 10th. I bought a new TV to celebrate it's arrival. I was playing the xbox one x on a 1080p projector on a 92 inch screen but saw one on my mates TV and thought my AV system needed an overhaul. So a new Philips ambilight, new Denon atmos amp, new floor standing speakers and an xbox one x. Been ebaying like crazy to pay for it all but it's all paid for now I might still build a PC but I sit at a desk at work so don't fancy doing that when I get home to play a PC. I like my comfy couch too much. I'll see how I get on with the xbox before I build a PC

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    FFS, I couldn't resist in the end. I got in the second wave of currys preorders, I'm hoping it comes on the 10th. I bought a new TV to celebrate it's arrival. I was playing the xbox one x on a 1080p projector on a 92 inch screen but saw one on my mates TV and thought my AV system needed an overhaul. So a new Philips ambilight, new Denon atmos amp, new floor standing speakers and an xbox one x. Been ebaying like crazy to pay for it all but it's all paid for now I might still build a PC but I sit at a desk at work so don't fancy doing that when I get home to play a PC. I like my comfy couch too much. I'll see how I get on with the xbox before I build a PC
    What's your thoughts on the Philips ambilight mate, that's what I'm thinking of going for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social Networking Bookmarks