Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default PerfectDraft beer dispenser bundles

Not one for everyone but been looking at these for a while and bought one last night as they ?accidentally? sent out their Black Friday deal on a mailing list yesterday and said they will honour the deal for 24 hours so ends midday today, then presumably the same deal will be on over black Friday.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Costs more than the supermarket but apparently it?s true draft quality beer, each keg has 10 pints and stays fresh for 30 days from the point of starting it. There is a Facebook group that has a 15% discount code when you buy 3 kegs at a time, there?s a loyalty system so you get money off your next order and you get ?5 of beer tokens per returned keg (free returns) so I think it works out around ?2.50 per pint. There are some decent Belgian beers on there, lagers, IPA and seasonal. PM me for the group name as I don?t think they like it posted publicly.

I love a gadget, some of these beers are decent and it?s cheaper than what I spend at the local bottle shop. If it?s not as good as I hope then they hold their resale value well but I thought it?s perfect for lockdown and Christmas period.

2 Thanks given to evilsatan

I Black Belt (4 Weeks Ago), MrTeajunkie (4 Weeks Ago) 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: PerfectDraft beer dispenser bundles

Saw another draught device earlier on hukd, compact sub starter pack with 4 *2litre heiniken torped0's for ?109. At beerwulf.com. Tempting just not sure if it's a novelty or not.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mitchb View Post
    Saw another draught device earlier on hukd, compact sub starter pack with 4 *2litre heiniken torped0's for ?109. At beerwulf.com. Tempting just not sure if it's a novelty or not.
    I’ve been looking at the sub, perfect draft and blade for a little while now and settled on the perfect draft. The sub takes torps which are tiny, I think they hold under 4 pints so would need to take up too much space in the fridge. The blade looks awesome but it’s expensive and the beer choices are quite limited. The perfect draft has a good mix of beers, I’ve ordered the Stella bundle, a keg of Kwak, Leffe Noel and Becks Gold. Not sure if it will just be a short lived novelty but I can sell it if I don’t use it, I’m a sucker for a gadget.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The other one I seen that seems be a cross between these and homebrew is Pinter. Not sure what that's like, might get one of these machines after xmas

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The other one I seen that seems be a cross between these and homebrew is Pinter. Not sure what that's like, might get one of these machines after xmas
    I heard about that one but didn’t look into it, is it the one you can fill with your own beer? Wasn’t sure if it would lose its carbonation or not. You can also get kegerators that take the 5l supermarket kegs but I don’t think there’s a huge selection of those and not all places have them. I have had a couple of those 5l budvar kegs though and got my dad some Ghost Ship.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah it's kind of a cross between these machines and a homebrew. ?10 for the equivalent of 10 pints.
    Looks good but no clear answer on carbonation, says it's lasts 30 days but also 30 days unless tapped. Also not branded beers or ciders so who knows what they will tatse like.

Decent price just now for a punt on a starter pack, ?75 for the Pinter and 2 fresh press packs which is 20 pints.

Thanks to mitchb

evilsatan (3 Weeks Ago) 

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah it's kind of a cross between these machines and a homebrew. ?10 for the equivalent of 10 pints.
    Looks good but no clear answer on carbonation, says it's lasts 30 days but also 30 days unless tapped. Also not branded beers or ciders so who knows what they will tatse like.

Decent price just now for a punt on a starter pack, ?75 for the Pinter and 2 fresh press packs which is 20 pints.
    I might pick up one of those for my dad Christmas, was thinking about a sub but not sure he would pay for the torps and he isn't a big lager drinker.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Had one for a couple of years. Good selection of ale. I love it

Sent from my Philips Diga via BT Cellnet
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by satzzz View Post
    Had one for a couple of years. Good selection of ale. I love it

Is that the PD mchine mate? Where do you buy your kegs from? I have looked around and some places in Europe are way cheaper than here so in the future might try ordering from those or picking some up next time I'm in Bruges.

If you are on facebook and not already a member then look at the "Perfect Draft Keg Tips" group, when you join they have some discount codes such as 15% off kegs at Beer Hawk when you buy in multiples of 3.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    Is that the PD mchine mate? Where do you buy your kegs from? I have looked around and some places in Europe are way cheaper than here so in the future might try ordering from those or picking some up next time I'm in Bruges.

If you are on facebook and not already a member then look at the "Perfect Draft Keg Tips" group, when you join they have some discount codes such as 15% off kegs at Beer Hawk when you buy in multiples of 3.
    Yes it's the PD that I have.I get them from beerhawk.
    I did find the cheaper kegs from EU also but once you add the shipping on they're no cheaper. Plus not as much choice from EU

Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

Thanks to satzzz

evilsatan (3 Weeks Ago) 

Social Networking Bookmarks