Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Shopify for wordpress, order processing.. help needed!

Hi guys, I?m about to start a small commerce store for one customisable product.

I had planned to wait until Facebook Checkout became available in the UK and simply create the store on there. However its occurred to me that facebook will probably not have the function to allow a user to upload an image when placing there order.

I?ve already got server space so have decided to take the shopify for wordpress route.

My question? Is there a plugin or something that will help me organise my orders so that the uploaded images are tagged with an order number or similar so I can systematically print and assign correct postal labels?

Any thoughts would be great.

Many thanks,

Steve.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Shopify for wordpress, order processing.. help needed!

woocommerce is available with a lot of Wordpress Themes and as a plugin, never used it my site but maybe worth a look ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

What’s you customisable product?
    I sell lots of customisable products and there are literally thousands of plugins available for different product types.

I do mugs, coasters, T-shirt’s decals, stickers, signs and more with customisation options.
    There is even a designer for visual editing.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunkie.
    I make mugs, keyrings, coasters, T-shirt’s and decals.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Morning guys and thanks for the help. I've been looking at woocommerce and it looks like a good route to take. Thanks.

The product is simply an A4 image that someone uploads when placing there order I print and post back. Looking for a way to organise orders so that the uploaded images correspond with the correct orders / postal address.

What would you suggest and what system do you use?

Many thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Moments ago, the Wordfence Threat Intelligence team posted details of a critical zero-day file upload vulnerability patched in the WooCommerce Upload Files plugin. This vulnerability allowed Remote Code execut1on and site takeover.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Thanks
    Karma Level

This entry was posted in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on March 4, 2021 by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    On December 29, 2020, the Wordfence Threat Intelligence team was alerted to a potential 0-day vulnerability in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] plugin, an add-on for WooCommerce with over 5,000 installations.
    Please note that this is a separate plugin from the main WooCommerce plugin and is designed as an add-on to that plugin.
    After confirming the vulnerability, we contacted the plugin’s developer, Domenico Lagudi, who responded quickly and released a patch the same day, on December 29, 2020.
    Although the Wordfence firewall’s built-in rules provided some degree of protection against this vulnerability, we determined that a bypass was possible. We quickly released a firewall rule to our premium customers on December 29, 2020. Sites still running the free version of Wordfence received the firewall rule 30 days later, on January 28, 2021.
    Description: Unauthenticated Arbitrary File Upload
    Affected Plugin: WooCommerce Upload Files
    Plugin Slug: woocommerce-upload-files
    Affected Versions: < 59.4
    CVE ID: CVE-2021-24171
    CVSS Score: 9.8 (Critical)
    CVSS Vector: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Fully Patched Version: 59.4

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thank you buddy, thankfully not a plugin that I have installed

Social Networking Bookmarks