Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im just loving their installers.

i like the different installers from myth, cause class only had one installer for many new games.

but the music in class installer roxx da world.

Thanks
    Karma Level

did ya know, where can i get this rox music ? i saw this [buz]' musics on some .scene sites, but i wanna download it for example in .midi ...

OrCuS

Default Where to get music

There is a nice website with quite a lot of installers,
    and he has took the time to rip out the music from the exe files.

http://bacon.jaha.dk/

The majority of installer music is in a format called modules, which emerged on the Amiga.

These are...

XM - Extended Module
    IT - Impulse Tracker
    MOD - Module
    S3M - Scream Tracker 3

There are others but these are most popular... and the only ones I use.

bUZz gives me his music in .XM format.
    maktone usually gives me music in .MOD and occasionaly .XM
    datachild gives me music in .IT format.

Ive only ever used one S3M... its not very popular these days...

If you are looking for only maktones music then visit...

http://www.maktone.tk/ - nice new site.

Happy searching,

OrCuS.

helrayzaur

god bless those cls/flt people although myt/dev have some dudes there. isonews is such great place idiots like anime673 who are argueing with members of the actual crews involved in this discussion. btw long live the great necrotoad ! hes a really great coder.

Thanks
    Karma Level

orcus thnx, nice site, i'll download some installer's music ~

Leblanc

mmm... OrCuS, I think I already seen this nick.

That was something like 5-6 years ago when I wanted to learn a bit of cracking...
    Dunno if I make a mistake, but if not those tutorials I got I just dun remember how were really nice

Bah anyway I never been really far in cracking and only did it for fun with stuff I had under my hand... ie: not the brand new stuff hahaha

Cheers to all the respectable members of the scene, whatever the group in which they are...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Class again sucks ?

"This rip is not only 10 disks smaller than the one by CLS as required by the rules, it also includes more gamedata, even the play-by-play commentary that was raped out by CLS." (c) MYTH.nfo
    so...
    i was made own rip of War commander for myself, and get the size 17x2,88 (from 600mb bin ) but the CLASS release was 18 disks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by helrayzaur
    god bless those cls/flt people although myt/dev have some dudes there. isonews is such great place idiots like anime673 who are argueing with members of the actual crews involved in this discussion. btw long live the great necrotoad ! of dvn and ins he's a cool coder to.
    i can argue with anyone i want, i dont give a shit who they are. he was talkin shit with no proof.

you seem to be a follower who believes anything anyone says. hows it feel to be someone's bitch?

OrCuS

How moronic can you get.

You are a complete idiot.

I agree you can argue with whoever you want,
    but when you argue about something you know absolutely nothing about you are always going to come out looking like shit.

Further more you have the cheek to say someone is full of shit, how would you know, again i stress my point, you know NOTHING. I believe I am quite "schooled" in these matters, after seeing it first hand, whereas you have not seen it at all.

You have completely no clue.

So hows about, next time you open your mouth, think before you spit it out, then maybe these forums would be free of trolls like you.

OrCuS.

p.s. Kolor it is nice that you have tried to rip the game, but the problem is, speed. We have to firstly crack the game, and rip the game in the fastest possible time, and we did under the guidelines of the so called rules and released, now Myth were also trying to do this game and failed and because Myth are sore losers they take even longer like another day to get the rip down to size, now thats just pathetic, nearly all games can be ripped smaller if you have the time, yet if CLASS waited longer to do it smaller then Myth would have released their "large" one, and if CLASS released a "PROPER" rip of it then of course CLASS is duping, which is why you rarely see CLASS stooping down to this level, Myth just polute the scene, as i saw some nuker say...

[NUKED]-High.Heat.Major.League.Baseball.2003.PROPER-MYTH
    NUKED 1x by <removed> - u.lost.stop.polluting.the.scene

Thanks
    Karma Level

u guys are afraid of a little arguement.

this thread was to be about the installers and u turned it into something else, i wont post again since you've decided to turn this thread into a flame against myth.

Antilamer

Just my 2 cents:

Orcus, you fabulous coder of bad installers (the good ones for CLS are all made by Moonlord), how do you explain your own groups idiocy then in releases like:

[NUKED]_Battlezone_II_Proper_Rip-CLS
    [NUKED]_State_of_War_PROPER_RIP-CLS
    [NUKED]_Sheep_Dog_n_Wolf_PROPER_RIP-CLS
    [NUKED]_Shadow_Force_Razor_Unit_PROPER_RIP-CLS
    [NUKED]_Ray_Crisis_READ_NFO-CLS

To me it seems you simply don't understand the riprules.

Orcus, you seem to be trying to impersonate the typical CLS hypocrite (and incredibly clueless at that as well). I wonder though if the real CLS people would applaud a wannabe like you posting on this shitty board in their name ...

OrCuS

Firstly you posted a few "proper" rips from CLASS, if you look I think you will find many many more from MYTH.

This is because class will only do a 'proper' rip if the rip has a problem and doesnt work.

I think I perfectly understand the riprules thank you.

Now how long does it take for someone to stop being a 'wannabe' because it seems quite silly for someone to call me wannabe when ive been part of the scene since the amiga era, and well hmm i member of the best damn rip group around. Hmm well i dont think im a wannabe... Seems to me you are probably some spotty teenager with a big mouth, when I was being a scener on amiga you were probably still in infant school, but neverless I could be wrong, maybe your just an asshole, and well an asshole who posts on these "shitty boards" as you say, so shitty your listed as an addict and have been visiting here for two years... hmm ... you seem to like shit then, must be why you have a tendency to Myth.

OrCuS of CLASS
    Programmer for <Insert game company here>

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default [NUKED]

i'm sorry, but explain for me what means release which is NUKED. it doesn't work ? or something else..
    because all releases i seen nuked worked for me and my friends, and many releases from class (proper rips) are more better than others from myth etc.. because they are smaller and WORKS!
    so by the rules, which rip is NUKED?

p.s and someone can you send me the rules of the rips, coz RTFM, but i don't have it. send it on my email (dtn@skatvis.lv) or put it on the web - PLEASE.

Antilamer

Orcus, if you understood the riprules you wouldn't write:
    "they take even longer like another day to get the rip down to size, now thats just pathetic, nearly all games can be ripped smaller if you have the time" as that is covered in the rules. You may have read the rules, but you certainly don't understand them.

You also write:
    "This is because class will only do a 'proper' rip if the rip has a problem and doesnt work."

That's a blatant lie. The examples:

[NUKED]_Sheep_Dog_n_Wolf_PROPER_RIP-CLS

CLS "propered" a very good rip by Divine by raping out movies.

[NUKED]_Ray_Crisis_READ_NFO-CLS

CLS simply duped the Myth release - and made it even bigger by including music. Such dupes are explicity forbidden by the rules. And it's kinda hilarious when you then see a shit group like FAS release something like Squad Battles: Tour of Duty *Music Addon* [2 disks] for a CLS rip.

[NUKED]_Shadow_Force_Razor_Unit_PROPER_RIP-CLS

This one best fits the description of loser group trying to insult people's intelligence by duping a good rip with one that's worse than the original one.

Orcus, when you try to generalize about groups on public boards you should at least try to look semi-intelligent, and not like the wannabe group member of a good organization like CLS. I doubt real CLS members like to see you posting on this shit board (yes, it is shit) and giving their group such a bad reputation.

Show some respect for the scene.

OrCuS

Antilamer please explain to me how I could possibly be a "wannabe" when (A) I have been member of nearly every single popular games group, and now am member in the #1.

Origin, Paradigm, Class

Also the fact I have been in the scene since you were in diapers, so do yourself a favour and go fuck yourself stupid boy.

P.S. This board is so shit you visit it for two years, what an asshole.

I dont have to argue about trivial things like this with a lamer, who appropriately names himself AntiLAMER, I have got better things to be doing, such as releasing more titles, seeing as we are nearly up to the 1000 release mark, which no other group is even near!

Now unless you have something useful to add, then I suggest to fuck off, OR infact show me what a "real" member is, because ive been a "real" member of many groups for the past 14 years.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hey manz = i repeat: explain me what means [NUKED]
    it is working! but why it is nuked ?

and send me rules if u can, please!

Antilamer

[NUKED] means the person in charge thinks the release is nonworking/beta/not legit/a dupe.

Orcus, how funny that you need to resort to insulting. Is that all you can do when confronted with reality?
    Live with it, you are a poor installer coder, and even the people in CLS think you suck and prefer Moonlord over you any day of the week. That's what makes you a wannabe scene person - you code bad installers and then think you can insult people in the scene who really work hard for the releases - like Divine, Myth and other good groups.
    Again, the question is, why do you post on this shit board (yes, it's shit even when I amuse myself here) in the name of CLS when no real CLS member would post here, or at the very least, would be dumb enough to identify himself here.
    Just because you are a CLS-wannabe doesn't make any of your opinion more meaningful than any other lamers' here - yeah, that includes my own lame opinion. And may I ask again why you have to lie so blatantly about things that you obviously do not understand? Will you admit that your claims that "class will only do a 'proper' rip if the rip has a problem and doesnt work" is incorrect? I guess not, after all you are just here to show off your incredible ego.

OrCuS

[NUKED] means the person in charge thinks the release is nonworking/beta/not legit/a dupe.

NUKED does means the release does not conform to the scene rules, and/or does not conform to the individual site rules, person in charge my ass. If you knew anything about anything, you would know there are nukers on sites who's primary job is to filter out non-conforming releases.

About your bullshit about CLS members thinking I suck, well how wrong can you be, and how on earth would you know? - moron! Moonlord my good buddy, has made 3 installers, I have made well over 9, and I think from the thousands of fan mail I receive every year, I dont think my installers suck, and frankly they are much better than yours.

>> "Again, the question is, why do you post on this shit board"

What I choose to do, is my own business, and seeing as I am a class member, then yes real class members do post on this board, there are no half members.

After all the time I have spent in the scene (over 14 years) there is always some loud mouth kid with an attitude, who is jealous over someone, and today that person is you!!

Congratulations for appearing to everyone and showing how much of an asshole you really are!!

CLASS is, and always will be the people's favourite.

Thanks
    Karma Level

OrCuS do not listen him, his blows.
    Antilamer: Why do you shitting on OrCuS? what he does wrong. i think he is good coder, if you are better, so show us your work

p.s so anyone can give me RIP-GROUPS-RULES ?

Antilamer

Orcus wrote:
    "After all the time I have spent in the scene (over 14 years) there is always some loud mouth kid with an attitude, who is jealous over someone, and today that person is you!! "

Does the time you wasted in the scene make your opinion any more plausible, even when what you write is complete bullshit? Hardly.

Are people who dare to doubt you and criticize your idiotic behaviour on a public board automatically 'loud moth kids with an attitude' ? Hardly. I pointed out valid questions to you. You cannot answer those questions without contradicting yourself obviously. You cannot post anything on this board without insulting people who disagree with you. You call people 'assholes' just because they don't like your installers. To me it looks more likely that you are the kid here. A kid with an incredible ego who gives his group CLS a very bad reputation.

And no, CLS is hardly anyone's favorite group (that would be FLT for the sheer amount of good games they do, with negligable ego inflation by the good FLT guys). And people with your attitude make CLS a lot less likable, Orcus. You have proven to be a badmouthing, bullshitting, and even openly lying person in this thread alone. No amount of insulting by you can take away those simple facts. Keep on trying, kid. Insulting words don't hurt me, but the truth seems to hurt you a lot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast