Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

why is everyone having so many problems with this? i simply ordered another game on the accounts i had before when more quizes became available and everything worked fine. i have gotten 6 games total on three different accounts, 2 of which have the same billing address but different names.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by psycobust
    it worked for me again the other day, but i really dont want to say what i did because i dont want to be prosecuted by them. using different credit card is best bet, but it takes more than that now.
    Come on tell us what you did. We won't tell.
    At least pm me with whatever tip you can share.

Originally posted by hoju22
    why is everyone having so many problems with this? i simply ordered another game on the accounts i had before when more quizes became available and everything worked fine. i have gotten 6 games total on three different accounts, 2 of which have the same billing address but different names.
    You're either lying or one lucky mutherfucka. Wish i was you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

you guys are so paranoid....over a few 50 dollar games you think ms is gonna prosecute you and go through the hassle of a court case, lawyer fees etc and etc? lest i remind the us government hates ms as it is. not likely. theyll probably just keep your cash thats about it. employee database? i dont think so. i know for fact that target does not confirm employment on anybody, its company policy. the only thing i can think of is, is if they hired some schmuck (or more than one) to actually sit there and go through every new order and verify you really are working there. and for the love of god...besides halo, all the other game suck balls. u can find amped which is semi-good for 20 bucks nearly at any retailer. the lame a/v costs more for shipping than it would to go to target and buy it, yet, it costs 1500 points. if you want nightcaster and azurik, you have problems. nba inside drive and the nfl game are now outdated and u can find those in retailer for a shade above the shipping costs from ms. blood wake is crap, oddworld is crap. all in all, there is no real reason to even worry about the ms training shit anymore if you have a job and arent a tight wad who wont mind spending an extra few bucks to not run the risk of dealing with the infamous ms ass pirate john taves. i got my halo and thats all that matters.
    pz
    anti

Thanks
    Karma Level

or you can do wut i did, get 2 copies each of rallisport and project gotham, which are still worth $50. take em to walmart, get $200 credit and get yourself a gamecube, extra controller and memory card.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i got me an xbox last week for $100 after i returned project gotham and rallisport for store credit at walmart. its great, thanks M$

Thanks
    Karma Level

anyone had any luck with this lately?

Thanks
    Karma Level

i just placed a new order on monday with a new name, address, email and credit card and it went through.

Thanks
    Karma Level

how do i return the xbox games to walmart? what do u say and they giv u full credit even w/out a reciept?

Thanks
    Karma Level

just tell them that you wanna return them for store credit but you lost the receipt or that you got them as a gift. they'll scan your driver's license and give you full store credit. however, after returning my 6th game today, they flagged my account and said that i couldn't return any more things without a receipt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Xbox Live Newcomer’s Guide:
    1) What’s cool about the “Gamertag” feature?
    b. It’s one ID that you can use to build your legend across all games.

2) What are the key features of Xbox Live?
    b. You can use a headset for voice communication, find and play friends easily, you’ll have just one ID across all games,
    access to exclusive downloadable content, high-speed online game play and you can create the perfect game match.

3) What is one way that Xbox Live extends your game play?
    c. Through exclusive content downloads to the Xbox hard drive.

4) What is Xbox Live?
    c. Online gaming service that lets you play multiplayer Xbox games on the Internet via broadband.

5) What is OptiMatch™?
    d. Allows you to find the right opponents at your level.

Thanks
    Karma Level

How long does it take them to send you the game when you check it out?

Thanks
    Karma Level

i came home from school today and they were on my doorstep. it took about 3 days i live in NEW YORK. i am gunna try the wal mart thing...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well I dont work at any electronic store and I dont know if I should tell them to send these to me! Has anyone got charged for doing this just once and not redoing it with different cards? And how did the other guy get 6 games with only registering with one name. I only have like 3500 points and I answered all of the quizes.

Thanks
    Karma Level

will someone please tell me where on MS's site I can find this xbox training stuff??

wez

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by wezvidz
    will someone please tell me where on MS's site I can find this xbox training stuff??

wez

http://www.microsoft.com/retail/xbox/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default will this be okay????

i signed up but i dont actually work at any of those stores i said i work at blockbuster as a cashier and i gave them a real store number and a real phone number... will they check it has anyone else done this before????

Thanks
    Karma Level

To those of you who returned to walmart, did you return it with the plastic covering on? If not, then I would try returning the 6 games I already have. I have 2 more on the way and may order another 2. Would like to get credit and get some of the new games, like buffy, unreal, brute force, or the xbox live kit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I actually legitimately work for Blockbuster and I'm doing the Walmart return thing too, did it twice with Rallisport, got two more on the way because stupid Airborne Express left it at my doorstep with no signature so I couldn't "find it" and they're sending me two more copies at no charge.. plus I'm gonna use some of my co-workers names and pay with a couple diff credit cards.. question is, how many times can you return with no receipt and do they unflag your account after 6 months? I heard it was 3 no receipts in 6 months but after hearing 6, I see about 400 dollars in Wal-Mart credits coming my way.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I personally have carried back 5 games and got full store credit for it. They had to get a manager to approve it almost every time. The main trick is to only bring 1 game in at a time. When I brought 2 back, they looked me funny for a long time... I just looked back at them and made direct eye contact and they gave me the giftcard for 107 bucks...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey crumpster, did you take it back in your orginal state as it was shipped (with plastive and security tape on) or did you open it up and then return it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast