Close

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    davidshi12

Default warez scene = losing 'underground' appearance

Lol have you guys notices this phenomenon... With warez groups nowadays, people are anxiously waiting for a release or a certain group to release it (example: centropy star wars ep2)... Warez regulars eagerly waiting for movies to be released by a group are resembling regular movie goers waiting for movies to come out in theatres.

Now with this centropy INTERNAL thing, I hear people hoping Sum of All Fears will "leak out" into the mass public... Hmm sounds familiar right? Resembles fans eagerly waiting for a new hit movie to be pirated. Warez regulars are slowly treating pirated movies and warez groups like movie companies and legit movies... Voice your opinions on what you think of me... "theory"?

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes i agree with you and i think it sux.

Thanks
    Karma Level

/me is confused ? huh ?

Rav3n->187

yeah, too many eager fanatics on group chats asking when will [insert their favorite group] will release [insert what they want released]?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I guess it's pretty bad when people start asking for warez of warez...

Thanks
    Karma Level

DUPE! i say/.//

Psyko M.

I tottally and wholeheartedly aggree with yas.

I would not say it is LOSING UNDERGROUND appearence. It is just movies are getting sooo cool and technically advanced latley, you can't wait to see that new movie. Plus it looks good to impress all your friends and allies with all the new media you come accross.

Just a tidbit.

Psyko m.

davidshi12

Default my point

Basically what my point is that "warez warez" or "pirated warez" is slowly emerging.... and its quite weird, don't you think?

stuckx

Default heh

Maybe we need a new scene. The MEGA-UNDERGROUND SCENE. This scene will be try to leak releases from the first scene!

Heh.. no joke.. that's sucks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

i kinda understand what your saying. u saying more ppl are waiting for shit then before?

SPiRiT

Hell yeah, it is indeed losing the underground appearance, wich is, imho very sad.
    Lame public sites *cough*look-at-the-url*cough* encourage this.
    Close it all down, try not to leak anything, etc.
    It's hard, but necessairy.
    Underground forever!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by SPiRiT
    *bitch cry moan*
    Can't you just stop whining already? If you want to be underground so bad, leave this place and do what FLT-RZR members do: don't show up here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont really think making a couple posts on here will turn u from underground to above ground.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Isonews:Registered Members: 77141

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by DT2k1
    Isonews:Registered Members: 77141

...And it's not necessary to register to look @ releases... or threads

Thanks
    Karma Level

well, what do you expect with joe shmoe down the street getting a fucking cable modem or a DSL and downloading kazaa or whatever it is called and then he things he is the coolest guy on the block... it is sad really and offending. I go to the fucking war3pub.com today and I almost wanted to find all those motherfuckers and kill them. they are so fucking pathetic it makes me want to quit the scene altogether. basically what is happening is that we are not members of an exclusive fucking club no more... even my mom can find the fucking warcraft 3 rzr release right now... and this is bad for piracy altogether...

Martin

P.S. Because of this kind of stupid shit many groups are getting fucking buster all over the place

Thanks
    Karma Level

groups distributing stuff from secret doj ftps probably doesn't help the matter much either....

Thanks
    Karma Level

did ya mom like wc3 ?
    BTW the phenomenon is not new. It's been like that throughout 2001 that we've waited for certain groups (i.e. dmn for almost all dvd-pres last summer) to release certain divx'.
    doXXX

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hang on boys with your misconceptions. People have always waited for releases from their favorite groups. Nothing has changed its just a lot more wide scale then it used to be. Lets honestly sit this down and think of why people are doing this more often then usual. For example I just saw Star Wars: Attack of the Clones recently. I paid $10.50 for a matinee, regularly it would be $14 to see it. What a fucking rip-off. I don't blame people not wanting to go out spending their money on a movie when you can watch it on your home computer. Sure with all the file sharing programs out there today, releases are much easier to come by then it ever was before. Geez I wonder if these file sharing programs ever get monitored....hmmm sounds pretty safe to me. You think to yourself oh I only get the odd thing here and there. So what they won't notice, so no big deal right. Lets say you dab into the scene a little bit and do some currying<--(if thats not how you spell it I don't care I'm too old school) and as a virgin curry that you are, you still have that same ip that you leeched that software from kazza or limewire etc. Someone is monitoring the site your moving software too and they track your ip down, cross reference it and then start to watch you a little more closely. None the less, the actual scene is more underground today then it ever was in the past. There is a lack of trust and that scares people so groups are doing more screening on who they try out and allow access to their channels. I'm a little confused about what scene your referring to because the everyday aspects of the scene I guarantee you don't see any of. If you think moving software around file sharing programs or with your friends has any impact on the scene it doesn't.

avec

Default confused?

the underground part is just that, underground.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast