Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Thing

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Boss @ Escape mission

Originally posted by gutyreader
    stun grenades are to make him stop moving whil you burn him, using the "free look" control
    Yes it's an option ... But it's pretty hard to estimate their range & their paralizing effect is a bit short: I don't have time to run & catch another stun grenade. You must be very gifted Thx 4 help anyways!
    Originally posted by Spaceloaf
    If you run a tight circle around the thing, it will be too busy turning to face you to even attack.
    *thump up* It worked very well! It was just a bit difficult to take care of the walker while the big thing in fire was cleaving the air: damn auto-aim locked on the wrong thing

Funny: I left a team mate in front of the infested room to guard it b4 being stuck with those sweet bastards, but he wasn't killed by the 2 squads who break into after I defeat the boss ~ Nasty script ...

Weird: did someone succeed to take in-game screenshot yet? I always end up with a black pict ~ Even with HyperSnap-DX (beta issue?)

Thanks
    Karma Level

great game..but there are so many of those "things"
    i'm now ordered to get to wheather station but those bigger assholes are real pain in the ass..plus there are those shit spitters..right now i'm stuck in, i think it is second floor..in bathroom (how they're called anyway? i think i know which are walkers..those with multiple legs)
    furthermore i lost both of my teammates in just 2min..they we're prolly infected..hmm..how come main char cannot get infected? or he does get..
    btw:what does that slime do which those lil' suckers spit?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by SchaF

btw:what does that slime do which those lil' suckers spit?
    It slows you down???

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah it slows you down.

im now in a laboratory without weapons and these fucking things are everywhere. already died 3 times...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I`ve got a little problem. I cant finish the game because after killing the final boss the game crashes with a runtime error! I tought that it cannot load the final cutsceen( Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Karma Level

gergou I`ve got a little problem. I cant finish the game because after killing the final boss the game crashes with a runtime error! I tought that it cannot load the final cutsceen( Can anyone help me?

Install the Sound Fix that came out should fix it had the same prob fixed for me

Thanks
    Karma Level

just beat game...wow one of the shortest games i ever played (but i did enjoy it while it lasted)...only took me about 5-6 hours to beat

some parts were extremely hard tho...like near the end..but the final boss was easy

any1 notice at the end of the credits it says some song performed by Salavia? what song? i never heard any song....maybe this early release of the game is missing stuff....

Thanks
    Karma Level

And didnt you just know when Blake got on the chopper who his pilot would be? Actually I expected him in paticular to turn out to be the big boss creature seeing as he was never found in the rest of the game like the other was.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by venom4911
    [B]just beat game...wow one of the shortest games i ever played (but i did enjoy it while it lasted)...only took me about 5-6 hours to beat

Thanks
    Karma Level

Spoilers:

I NEED HELP.

I'm in the level you get to after being captured.

There are 4 panels on the wall that turn off this security laser fence thingie. I don't know what order to turn off the panels. I have tried every combination. I don't know why none of them work, I haven't found any information in the level about the correct sequence of switches.

Help.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Overon:
    The solution to this is to only hit the two outside switches, and leave the two inside switches alone.

I am also curious as to how people "solved" this puzzle. I too found no clues to explain how to get past this part. It seemed very arbitrary.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by gutyreader
    i get a runtime error whenever i reach half of the 4th time around the damn monster (in the chopper)!! anyone else got that prob???
    I had the same problem. After I installed the sound fix, the problem was gone.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by GameMan
    And didnt you just know when Blake got on the chopper who his pilot would be? Actually I expected him in paticular to turn out to be the big boss creature seeing as he was never found in the rest of the game like the other was.

did ya game just end with the copter flying away and suddenly the credits appear? no final cutscene or whatsoever?
    perhaps this beta is only half of the game...who's that pilot in the heli anyway? what did he say to you, i couldn't quite catch it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

is the sound fix legal or something? cause i cant seem to find it on warez places...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default WARNING SPOILER

WARNING SPOILER!!!!

The pilot was Mcready, Kurt Russels character from the movie. He said he was on RnR from the artic outpost he was at in the movie #Cant remember.

I found Childs, the fellow left with Macready at the end of the movie, frozen at the couple of levels that began the game.

So I was certain the Russell character would somehow fit into at least the final encounter as the boss thing since Mcready was a clever human after all.

But he was just the pilot for the last boss fight and maybe from his words you feel a little sinister about him.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by arcturus78

did ya game just end with the copter flying away and suddenly the credits appear? no final cutscene or whatsoever?
    perhaps this beta is only half of the game...who's that pilot in the heli anyway? what did he say to you, i couldn't quite catch it.
    [/QUOTE

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default What the FUCK!!!

IS wrong with you and why noone give this fucking page
    with soundfix

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: What the FUCK!!!

gen dobre Pollock, if you read the rules you would understand why nobody is responding.

Originally posted by Bullet666
    IS wrong with you and why noone give this fucking page
    with soundfix

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Well then

When will be the full no bug none beta version be realesed? On 20 aug?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes 08/20/2002

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's a great release even though it's a nuke or whatnot, everything works perfectly, except maybe in the beggining there's one guy who's going crazy and you're supposed to kill 4 walkers, well when you talk to him, you can only hear the heart beats and no speech. Otherwise it's awesome, very scary and disturbing, especially when there's one guy who puts a gun to his head and blows his brain matter all over the wall and then you take a sniper gun and zoom in inside and you see all the blood and the carnage, MUAHAHAHA i liikkkeee it.

mori-san

Default help

hmmm...i need recuse Farady,how can i open last dors????

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast