Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

THERE IS NO DAMN CONSPIRACY! I'm not racist and I have a couple jewish friends, but really, how can people not be dislike SOME jews when they have such an evil leader like sharon. Yea, i know there are plenty of jewish people that see him as a terrible leader, and those people have their shit together. sharon is an asshole and thats all there is. anyways, jews have been hated through history because of their failing they are told to do what they are old by the politcal power of the time (which is good), and actually being... ummm, anarchists i guess. But once they get a little power, they go ahead and do the same thing that they hated being done to them. I guess people see them as hypocrites or something. I dunno im just saying certain things i dont like about jews, but every race has its high and low points.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by azrael69
    SIMPLE SOLUTION:

Fight religious-oriented holier-than-thou attitudes, abandon religion entirely, and MOVE EVERYONE OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND OVER TO AUSTRALIA.

Nobody (OK, the aborigenes) considers Australia holy ground, so THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO FIGHT ABOUT. You can't tell me anyone here gives two shits about New South Wales. Sorry, wallabies.

yes we should ban/criminalize religion throughout the world.

i like your solution but it wont work...because some people from some places loves fighting and they will keep doing it wherever they are.

As for why people hate jews and always has...i think it all is because you killed jesus.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by culov
    THERE IS NO DAMN CONSPIRACY! I'm not racist and I have a couple jewish friends, but really, how can people not be dislike SOME jews when they have such an evil leader like sharon. Yea, i know there are plenty of jewish people that see him as a terrible leader, and those people have their shit together. sharon is an asshole and thats all there is.
    Please people, step out of the darkness of ignorance and into the light of reality. Sharon is not "the leader of the Jews". He is the Prime Minister of Israel. He is Jewish. According to your logic, if the president of Italy makes a decision, he makes that decision for all Roman Catholics because of Rome's significance to that religion.

Originally posted by azrael69
    Scapegoats of the world" seems a little self-serving as a description.

Why are Jews hated? Because they're involved in conflict in the Middle East.
    Why are Arabs hated? Because they're involved in conflict in the Middle East.
    Why are Americans hated? Because they're involved in conflict in the Middle East.
    I think that we have established that anti-semitism goes farther back than the creation of Israel in 1948. And for the record, the land was legally sold to rich European and American Jews, who pioneered the Zionist movement. It wasn't an eviction of people from their land, just more of the same Jew bashing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 2MuchC0ffeeMan
    my own theory:

it's okay to be gay you juts don't have to be a fag about it.

same goes for black/nigger, jewish/jew.

don't be the hand waving lisp talking fag
    don't be the ebonic talking homie g
    don't be the cheap ass jew.

yes, stereotypes... but if you take away the stereotypical qualities of each person, it doesn't matter what the individual is, he/she are once again socialable.

it's not the general label of people we hate, it's their behavoir. you can tell a homie g before you notice he's black, or tell that a guy is gay before asking him what he likes to fuck.

my own theory, let's see who goes off becuase 'he used to n word mommy'
    Wow, so you admit you use stereotypes and then manage to cling to them. You can't tell if someone is gay by the way they act, you can't say all homie g's are black and you can't call all jews cheap. If you ask me it is the general stereotypical label that we hate about people, if it was the individual you'd have said I hate that nigger on my street who acts all g thug or that cheap ass jew. So unless you've met all jews, blacks and gays, you can't say what each of them is unless you are going to stereotype, which people do entirely too much. Everyone is guilty of it for damn sure, but your statement contradicts it's self.

Thanks
    Karma Level

brillian stupid

i hate people for being the 'stereotypical gay' regardless of who or what they like to get off on...

i hate 'stereotypical homie g's regardless of skin color

i hate cheap bastards regardless of religous background

hell, i could talk to someone on a phone, hear one or two sentences, and instantly i have an level of my dislike or like, for them

that's how the world works, don't twist my words because you can't read them right... you're too stupid to realise everyone does it... they see/hear someone, they either like them or not...

i, just have a pre-judgement about people, if you wave your hand like a fag, and talk with a lisp, i'm not going to like you, at all.

i've been friends with fags, they were cool, then i found out they were gay, they acted, and spoke, normal.

it's like bulldykes... women, short hair, army boots... would you want to be their friend? no.
    Didn't I say everyone stereotypes? yes, I didn't say you were the only one to do it. And it's fair to have a pre-judgement about people. Everyone does that as well. But you apply a stereotype to people anyway. Are all bulldykes 1 women? yes 2. short hair? no 3. army boots? no Would I want to be their friend? Depends on the person. Just cause they are a "bulldyke" doesn't mean I don't want to be their friend. Your so far into your stereotypes that you don't even see them anymore. Good job.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by p i m p
    they killed jesus

Thanks
    Karma Level

fine, tell me how i can give an example of a (possibly) lesbian woman who dresses in camoflauge and has an attitude... do i want to be near someone who dresses so flashy? no.

let's take that stereotypical gay guy... let's say he calls me on the phone, i don't even have to see him... i HEAR his lisp, it annoys me... it's not english, it's ... gay. he could be straight, or gay, the usage of 'gay' the first time was as an adjective, not a noun.

do i want to talk to this man with a lisp? no.

stereotype that.
    2MCM, you crack me up. Since there's no right or wrong in this discussion, no need to add if I agree with you or not because that would be beside the point, but your arguments are a treat to read. Keep it up...

On another note, didn't we have a few of those threads a few weeks back? It seems this subject keeps popping up.. just a thought.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 2muchvagin
    Random Fact - Vin Diesel (xXx) is indeed the first jewish nig...african american ive ever seen
    what about lenny kravitz?

hehe...whoopie goldberg

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Why are Jews so hated?

Originally posted by MarcusAure
    Look, I'm Jewish. I'm not religious, I don't wear the "funny black hat", I don't have long sideburns, I don't have a long nose or black hair like so many of the stereotypes suggest. I'm not rich, I work at a part time job and buy things for myself and my friends. Yet the stereotypes persist about richness and cheapness.
    same thing about me.. wtf? (except i DO have black hair..)
    quitajeva69

Thanks
    Karma Level

Random Fact - Vin Diesel (xXx) is indeed the first jewish nig...african american ive ever seen
    I'm so happy you could graciously pull that fact straight from your ass. Would you mind sharing some proof that he is Jewish, considering there is none? Or are you just going to say "he looks like a Jew because of his nose"?

Sorry, all Jews are bad, and you must not like Vin Diesel, making him Jewish. I forgot how stereotypes and bigotry have been presenting themselves in this thread.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i just wanna say...i hate all jews, niggers, spicks, ass eyes, and fags!

Thanks
    Karma Level

btw, my opinion of why they are hated so much is because of what they say, i mean, i only hate black people because in general, they are always bitching at something and calling everythign racism...

Oh, you hired that white harvard graduate over this high school dropout nigger, racism!!! racism!! i mean... what the fuck??

i think that is mainly why black people are hated... as for why jewish people are hated, i suffered in ww2, now i should get special treatment... so fuckin what, you didnt suffer (unless youre like 80 years old now) ok, your parents or your grandparents did, so stfu?

as for why they were hated before that,, jewish people seem to have a knack for business in my opinion... and that makes people envious...

so we hate jews because they were sucessful, and we werent

or could it be because we are just jewish and you dont like the 2 triangle (the religion symbol, star of david)concept or the word "jewish".

i mean, grow up people, hate people for what they do now, not for what they did back then... sheesh...

P.S., for the most part i will always hate just about every black person there is... just about, very few exceptions..
    quitajeva69

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by b00gada
    i just wanna say...i hate all jews, niggers, spicks, ass eyes, and fags!
    you should be shot.
    yea i'm a bit racist and is everyone but 1 of my best friends is black so ur really just generalizing.

jews are imo picked on most since people generalize they're rich and act like dicks and treat others as dicks.
    but also everyone needs someone/somthing or in this case some race to pick on and so jews are blamed

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by MarcusAure
    just more of the same Jew bashing.
    YOU SHOULD BOTTLE YOUR TEARS, DRAMA QUEEN...

god nothing like overdramaticizing is there.

i didn't say CURRENT conflict in the middle east. Jews were there thousands of years back. Muslims were there 1300+ years ago. Both think they're right, when they're all wrong, and you get "cripple fight" that evolves to big boys' toys.

but the fact that it's retards doing the fighting remains.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by eurostyle

what about lenny kravitz?

hehe...whoopie goldberg

are you serious?

Thanks
    Karma Level

everybody should just stop being jewish then everybody else would stop hating them !!

as you said its just a religion right..well im born/labeled protestantic christian (or wtf its called in english) but since i dont give a fuck about that you dont see me running around throwing rocks at catholics or shooting muslims or whatever.

Now dude if you dont wear a funny hat or none of that bullshit whats the fuckin point in even bothering thinking about how jewish you are.

Thanks
    Karma Level

are you serious?
    yes

Thanks
    Karma Level

because there jewish.

GasFumes

You're asking what is at base a very simple rhetorical question: why do certain groups hate certain other groups? Hitler hated the Jews because they "kept him down" as a struggling, young artist in Vienna. He was able to spread that hatred because he lived in an incredibly fragile and volatile country with many people looking for answers. Many Christians hate Jews because they dismiss the key figure in Christianity as a Carpenter. Many Arabs hate Jews because they are fed propaganda by a manipulative group of rabble-rousers who are able to play on lack of education many of their "allies" suffer. At base, most of it can be traced back to one angry person, be it the Pope, Adolf Hitler or any other public figure who could manipulate people. Their are no real reasons, just imagined ones.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I actually asked this question myself, why have jews been persicuted through the ages, well when i looked at it i found that the main reason is because of their nature. The come to most country's with nothing, they settle in and become successful, they then set about segregating themselves from the rest of the host countries society, looking in from the outside would seem that it is unfair because they have everything and the countryman has nothing and this breeds resentment. From the religous side of things i have to admit that there attitude of being the "chosen ones" and thinking that they are spiritually superior is very odd and maybe patronising if you was religous, also their religous dress sense give them a "odd" and almost perverted look. Now dont get me wrong i dont dislike jews, i even nearly went out with a jewish girl albert her dad not liking it.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast