Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

From what I see, Jews are hated for several reasons..

1- They were, at some point, rich. Everyone who isn't rich always has envy for the rich, no matter what their religion/faith. Problem is, the only rich ppl they saw were Jewish.. It's sort of like the problem with police; it's "normal" that they hate black ppl because in most cases the only black ppl they see are criminals.

2- Constant whining about WW2. This at least is applicable to me, but then again I'm just like that. A politician here(Quebec) was sort of fired because at one point he mentioned that 'I think after all these years they can stop using that argument'. I actually agree with him; sure, the Jewish people suffered from the atrocities of war. And yes, it must not be forgotten. But quite frankly, it's really annoying me. I can't stand those whiners who blame everything on WW2, saying 'You hate Jews just like Hitler hated us' or that sort of crap. Exactly the same with everyone who isn't white a christian; 'You won't (insert generic request) me because I'm (insert generic minority)'. I've only been said once that 'You won't do something for me because I'm black' and I punched the guy in the face for saying something so ridiculous.

3- The attitude of the 'visible' Jews is quite bad. I mean, it's disastrous. There recently was a walk for the Jewish people in my city, and the only people we saw from that walk were a bunch of idiots waving around a burning Palestinian flag. Same goes for Sharon; the usual majority of moderates are never heard, only extremists. I'm pretty sure a lot of Israelites don't condone what their country does in Palestine. I know the conflict was there waay before that, but it's just adding fuel to the fire. How can people think they can make themselves loved by actually being insanely evil? I'm sorry, but they're invading a country that fights with freaking ROCKS with their TANKS, blowing up everyone in their way and looking for a scapegoat. It's how it's always been, and how it will always be.

I don't hate anyone who isn't stupid. But I do hate everyone who is stupid, regardless of race, age or sex.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Trouble is people are only looking at current events, when the problem goes back over a thousand yrs

Thanks
    Karma Level

they killed jesus
    Jesus Christ was a Jew.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jews for the most part don't help anyone but their own people. That's a fact. They run the entire entertainment industry and the media. Do you know how many people have most likely never been given a break in that industry because they weren't jewish. In almost every movie, you'll find a jewish name associated with it.

I don't know about the NFL commissioner, but the NHL, NBA, and MLB commissioners are ALL JEWISH. Do you think they all deserved those jobs? I don't think so, but because they were jewish some other people who were jewish probably helped them out big time along the way.

Don't get me wrong, i don't have a big problem with jewish people. It's just that i have noticed them doing alot of unfair things over time and it starts to slowly change your view. I still try to judge people on an individual basis regardless of other factors.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by nivekfloyd

Jesus Christ was a Jew.
    did i say he wasnt? i dont know why everyone is posting opinions like its the conflict going on over there why people hate jews, people have hated jews for a long ass time, and the fact of the matter is it stems back to them killing christ, who was the messiah, and they denied him. thats why everyone hated them so bad. dont give me this they didnt kill jesus bs, sure the romans did it but thats because its what the sanhedrin wanted, they just carried it out cause they ruled israel.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 2muchvagin
    Random Fact - Vin Diesel (xXx) is indeed the first jewish nig...african american ive ever seen
    How the hell is Vin Diesel Jewish? He's part black, part Mexican, part italian, part dominican, and his mom was irish. Where do you see anything that could be considered Jewish? Stop posting here and maybe you won't get banned so often Amy.

*edit* apparantly you aren't amy, but do us all a favor and stop posting here anyway.

HumanClay

Originally posted by b00gada
    i just wanna say...i hate all jews, niggers, spicks, ass eyes, and fags!
    You poor, inbred, little ball of trailerpark trash. Listen, I know it hurts your ass when your dad anally rapes you, but that doesn't mean your bitterness should be taken out on the innocent. Next time your dad wants to play "backdoor bingo" with you, just suck his dick instead. At least then you won't have a sore ass.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by p i m p
    they killed jesus
    i thought that was good, too bad he resurrected

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know I'm gonna sound like such a jap, and by jap I mean....japanese, but have any of you questionable jews been discrimanated against even though you don't fit the jew stereotype? Same with anybody of any other race or religion.

Thanks
    Karma Level

did i say he wasnt? i dont know why everyone is posting opinions like its the conflict going on over there why people hate jews, people have hated jews for a long ass time, and the fact of the matter is it stems back to them killing christ, who was the messiah, and they denied him. thats why everyone hated them so bad. dont give me this they didnt kill jesus bs, sure the romans did it but thats because its what the sanhedrin wanted, they just carried it out cause they ruled israel.
    Don't even make me get into a Religious argument with you. Not everyone subscribes to Christian doctrine. That's a lame reason to hate an entire group of people because they supposedly killed your "Messiah". I guess we should hate all Catholics because of what they did during the Crusades.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Just Saul
    I know I'm gonna sound like such a jap, and by jap I mean....japanese
    Is there any other kind?

No really people are discriminated against everyday whether or not they fit the stereotype. Maybe not necessarily face-to-face, but it still happens. I don't think there will ever be an end to discrimination or racism. People don't seem to realize it's our differences that make us great, they just use it as an excuse to hate other people. Why they do that, who knows. Ignorance maybe? I think it's more of a learned thing. Eventually as enough generations pass the level of discrimination will fall as each generation learns to be more tolerant.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just Saul, that was an excellent question. Quite honestly, no, I have not been personally discriminated against. But I have noticed that even some of my closest friends have an underlying base of anti-semitism...EVERYONE. I'm not a hypocrite, I don't tell "nigger", "chink", or "towel head" jokes. I think they are rude and obscene. I can't stop others from telling these types of jokes, and more often than not, I hear some sort of Jewish joke.

A few years back someone at my school was overheard saying, "What is the difference between a Jew and an apple pie? A Jew screams when he goes in the oven." Yes, haha, very funny. That got himself expelled.

I have never been unable to make friends based on my religion, but since I speak a bit of Hebrew, I am able to pick up on a few things that some Arab kids say at my school. One day in class, a couple of them were hitting each other, just screwing around. Then, one called the other a "fucking yehud". Yehud means Jew in both Arabic and Hebrew, so I was able to pick up on it. That's great they're insulting each other with my religion. I'm far from a devout Jew, but that doesn't give them any right.
    "What the hell did you just say?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "You don't think I know what Yehud means?"
    "Relax man, we were just kidding around."

And you wonder why they're killing each other in the middle east.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Did you hear about hte new isreali car not only does it stop on a dime it also automatically backsup and picks it up

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 2MuchC0ffeeMan

fine, tell me how i can give an example of a (possibly) lesbian woman who dresses in camoflauge and has an attitude... do i want to be near someone who dresses so flashy? no.

let's take that stereotypical gay guy... let's say he calls me on the phone, i don't even have to see him... i HEAR his lisp, it annoys me... it's not english, it's ... gay. he could be straight, or gay, the usage of 'gay' the first time was as an adjective, not a noun.

do i want to talk to this man with a lisp? no.

stereotype that.

lisp = gay
    your example of the flashy person is fine, they dress flashy, does that mean she's a lesbian? No

There's your stereotype

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by VampHuntD
    lisp = gay
    your example of the flashy person is fine, they dress flashy, does that mean she's a lesbian? No

There's your stereotype
    No he's saying that camo-lesbians dress flashy, meaning he thinks cammies are flashy.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by MarcusAure
    Just Saul, that was an excellent question. Quite honestly, no, I have not been personally discriminated against. But I have noticed that even some of my closest friends have an underlying base of anti-semitism...EVERYONE. I'm not a hypocrite, I don't tell "nigger", "chink", or "towel head" jokes. I think they are rude and obscene. I can't stop others from telling these types of jokes, and more often than not, I hear some sort of Jewish joke.

A few years back someone at my school was overheard saying, "What is the difference between a Jew and an apple pie? A Jew screams when he goes in the oven." Yes, haha, very funny. That got himself expelled.

I have never been unable to make friends based on my religion, but since I speak a bit of Hebrew, I am able to pick up on a few things that some Arab kids say at my school. One day in class, a couple of them were hitting each other, just screwing around. Then, one called the other a "fucking yehud". Yehud means Jew in both Arabic and Hebrew, so I was able to pick up on it. That's great they're insulting each other with my religion. I'm far from a devout Jew, but that doesn't give them any right.
    "What the hell did you just say?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "You don't think I know what Yehud means?"
    "Relax man, we were just kidding around."

And you wonder why they're killing each other in the middle east.
    You are such a pussy....

Thanks
    Karma Level

i only read one page of this so far but i can see that it sums up as this :

they suck

they seem to think they are gods "only" people (ie, they think they are the best and everyone else sucks)- for fucks sake they don't even have a country, they just nicked one of a defencless people- how gay is that

also what sucks is all the time playing games online there is always a fucking jew blabbering on about his country- y can't he just stick his sawn of dick up his dads arse

ok ok there do seem to be some more normal ones lol, but even so

oh yea, anyone who thinks i'm being harsh, i'm only saying the stuff i know, and this is probably because jews havn't got anything good to say about them selves, all they do is fucking whine, they can fuck off, can't they fly up to the moon or something there is no space for them here if thats what they are gona do

tho i'd listen to any good shit about them i just havn't heard any in my life before

and thinking about it, the nazi's must have had a reason to kill that many i mean it couldnt' have been cheap

and they dont eat pig, wtf sausages and bacon come from them :o

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by MarcusAure

Please people, step out of the darkness of ignorance and into the light of reality. Sharon is not "the leader of the Jews". He is the Prime Minister of Israel. He is Jewish. According to your logic, if the president of Italy makes a decision, he makes that decision for all Roman Catholics because of Rome's significance to that religion.

I think that we have established that anti-semitism goes farther back than the creation of Israel in 1948. And for the record, the land was legally sold to rich European and American Jews, who pioneered the Zionist movement. It wasn't an eviction of people from their land, just more of the same Jew bashing.
    Of course he isnt the leader of all Jews! People see Bush as the president of the US and that will obviously lower their respect towards americans since they see that out leader is so weak. Same goes with Sharon. People see he is an asshole, and therefore think all Jews are assholes.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Interesting that you have a sensitive young jewish man who tries to have a civil debate about the reasons for the hatred and bigotry of others against his people, while a good dozen of tards are not only blaming him for the ignorance and stupidity of others, they show some incredible stupidity themselves by using the most ridiculous stereotypes and generalisations.
    And the longer the thread gets, the more idiots feel the urge to 'contribute', since they don't have the balls to start with the insults and racist slurs, and need the backing and 'security' of the 'group' first. Joining the bandwagon is so much easier than starting it, isn't it?

Cum: The most wasted resource on this planet...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quite right Manyiu, now would be a good time to quote emperor a's sig; "if idiots could fly, isonews would be an airport".

MarcusAure, I was wondering how long you have been reading these forums? Because if you were really interested in having a good discussion on the subject (interesting as it is), this is clearly not the place for it.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast