Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by emperor_a
    blade ii is almost as crappy as the first part.

i hope this is the last blade movie ever produced...
    U DIRTY WANKER!!!

Whats with you guys over analyizing the movie??!?
    it was an action flick, not shooting for an oscar

Originally posted by BuBBeN
    only weapon he would have needed and also what would be the most effective is a strong flashlight...
    did you notice the flashlights on the bloodpacks guns? it took sometime for the beam to disentigrate the mutant dudes. When skid turned on the trucks higher power lights, the things were gone in a few secs. U could ask, "Why didn't blade run around with a huge light like that on the car?" well who the fuck would care? I for one would rather see blades "45+ weapons" than him pushing around a huge flashlight. I mean cmon what kind of a movie would that make?

also the sunglasses preserved blades charachter through the battle scenes, without them his eyes would convey emotions that would detract from his insensitive warrior image.
    -just my $.02

Thanks
    Karma Level

its just a film and where would the fun be in just carrying a torch round with him ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Thunder

I haven't seen the movie since it came out the first week in theaters, but didn't Whistler become a vampire? I think that's what he told Blade on how he was still alive (seeing as in part 1 he died).
    Actually, Whistler was "half-turned." If you remember, Blade gave him some sort of immunization shot, and locked him in that room with the shades. Then he said something like, "In the morning, those shades open whether he is cured or not."

But when the morning came and they opened the shades, Whistler did not die from the UV light. So he is definately not a full vampire. However, maybe he's some sort of weird half-breed or something...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Spaceloaf
    However, maybe he's some sort of weird half-breed or something...
    prolly a Dunpel like vampire hunter D but D is way better

and how come in every vamp movie that has a half breed how come their species are refered to as something that begins with a D...

Vampire Hunter D : Dunpel

Blade: Daywalker

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: about blade 2....

Originally posted by BuBBeN
    hello its me again....i just watched blade 2 and i get problems with these kinds of movies...now i know this was a dumb action movie before i started to watch it and i havent seen the first one but cmon you should be able to expect something more than this from a dumb action movie too.
    I can stand the fact that they run around and just fight/shoot kill eachother ALL the time...i can stand that its totally unrealistic and yeah it was filled with cool effects...i can stand that wierd vampires for some reason dress cool and act cool and all are very good looking and have nice trendy haircuts...i can stand that too....but i cant stand two things.

1. this one is small...that blades sunglasses dont fall off eventhough he gets punched and kicked in the face a gazillion times..i mean ok him taking a beating enough to smash a bus is justifiable since we dunno shit about how much beating a vampire can stand but we KNOW that his glasses arent glued/nailed/welded to his head so they should fall off.
    2. this one is HUGE ....why the hell does run around and shoot guys and fight guys and have 45+ weapons on him and garlic and silver and whatnot...when the only weapon he would have needed and also what would be the most effective is a strong flashlight...

Come on, he's a badass/cool superhero, of course his glasses wouldn't fall off.

even a strong light needs to be held on em for a couple seconds...you got guys running at you with intent of doing bad things with your balls, you wanna tear through em quickly...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm so fucking tired of all this "music video" aspect. Blade 2 is like a 2 hour music video, full of impressive images and fucking annoying music... I mean, this kind of movie could be a little scary, but was the techno industrial music really necessary? It takes away all the fear. Same thing for Resident Evil.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Jotaro
    I'm so fucking tired of all this "music video" aspect. Blade 2 is like a 2 hour music video, full of impressive images and fucking annoying music... I mean, this kind of movie could be a little scary, but was the techno industrial music really necessary? It takes away all the fear. Same thing for Resident Evil.
    To top it off it was shitty techno... dance club track was either a remix of higher state of consciousness by josh wink back in 97 or some lame rip off that was released 2 years ago.. Personally techno is good, it just depends on the artist/tracks chosen and the person in charge of mixing the audio for the film...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Worst DVD ever I want a refund please Wal-Mart

Thanks
    Karma Level

hrmm, i did enjoy B2, but felt the CG in the fights was terrible. I mean, sure they zoomed out so that you couldn't tell right off, but the nasty animation gave it away. I suppose they were savin money and grabbed up any ol' animator off the street. Oh well, that was my only gripe with the film, it was a decent waste of 2 hours or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12