Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by coladuna

What a fucking idiot. Is your brain the size of a little frozen pea?
    Who would spend another fucking 400 bucks on video card just after two months just so they can play games at 1600x1200 with all settings at full detail and anti aliasing shit. Who cares? They can still pretty much run everything at a detail that's more than good enough. Maybe there is one in hundreds of thousands of people who have almost unlimited supply of money so they can buy whatever they want. However, this is not the case for most people.

One other thing. You can't read, can you? Did i say anything to point out that I like nVidia cards better? NO! READ IT DICKHEAD, NO!
    I actually like radeon 9700pro better and I'm thinking of getting one at the end of the year when i get a new system. All I was saying is that if you have a geforce4 ti4600 already, there's no need to upgrade since it already runs all games at high detail. Read and understand you retard 'nvidiot' HAHA
    If you think people will spend another 400 bucks just for 'THAT' improvement, you are such a geek. Why don't you spend all your money on games, idiot.
    who cares? i care.. if its all about caring...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by coladuna
    What a fucking idiot. Is your brain the size of a little frozen pea?
    Who would spend another fucking 400 bucks on video card just after two months just so they can play games at 1600x1200 with all settings at full detail and anti aliasing shit. Who cares? They can still pretty much run everything at a detail that's more than good enough. Maybe there is one in hundreds of thousands of people who have almost unlimited supply of money so they can buy whatever they want. However, this is not the case for most people.

One other thing. You can't read, can you? Did i say anything to point out that I like nVidia cards better? NO! READ IT DICKHEAD, NO!
    I actually like radeon 9700pro better and I'm thinking of getting one at the end of the year when i get a new system. All I was saying is that if you have a geforce4 ti4600 already, there's no need to upgrade since it already runs all games at high detail. Read and understand you retard 'nvidiot' HAHA
    If you think people will spend another 400 bucks just for 'THAT' improvement, you are such a geek. Why don't you spend all your money on games, idiot.
    Exactly what I was trying to get through his head.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ooo yahh

who cares? i care.. if its all about caring...
    What an argument!~ Dickhead.
    Admit it. You can't understand what you're reading

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345