Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Avril Lavigne

Thanks
    Karma Level

avril lavigne won best new artist at the VMA! i know its old news but the forum has been down since then......

Thanks
    Karma Level

also supposedly Becoming! came to my former high school and picked out a chick to become Avril Lavigne

Thanks
    Karma Level

what frustrates me is all these people who think they are so much better looking than other people, maybe some are maybe some are not, NO ONE KNOWS, so why don't u kids stop talking about 'standards' and who's ugly and who's not?
    Coz there's really no point in arguing about it on internet.

Thanks
    Karma Level

BTW, i think avril lavigne is way better than someone like britney spears, at least she doesn't use her body to appeal to people. The only thing that britney spears improves on is how much more naked she is in her music videos.

Thanks
    Karma Level

her song sk8ter boy starts off with:

he was a boy
    she was a girl
    ROFL

Well I guess she would appeal to them sk8ter queers. Nothin special about her tho, she just looks like your average white girl.
    looking

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by E-VOL
    her song sk8ter boy starts off with:

ROFL

Well I guess she would appeal to them sk8ter queers. Nothin special about her tho, she just looks like your average white girl.
    That might appeal to the gay "punk-rock" skater queers, but normal skaters such as myself (I dress like a normal person, I don't wear raggeddy ass clothes) don't like Avril Lavigne. That skater boy song is fucking stupid. And her crack-whore makeup on her eyes combined with grubbed out clothes make her look even uglier than she is.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Beautify is only a light switch away.

I can't saythe same thing about size though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

people on this forum constantly says _all_ girls are ugly...when is it gonna occur to you that you cant call a beautiful/decent/normal girl _ugly_?
    (or..sure you can..but it makes no sense)

Wtf are you comparing with in that case?

she might not be your type or sumthin like that but she sure as hell isnt ugly...ugly is....hm..yeah look at marilyn manson for example...that is UGLY.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by BuBBeN
    people on this forum constantly says _all_ girls are ugly...when is it gonna occur to you that you cant call a beautiful/decent/normal girl _ugly_?

she might not be your type or sumthin like that but she sure as hell isnt ugly...ugly is....hm..yeah look at marilyn manson for example...that is UGLY.
    I agree with you there, but I think people were just getting back at TennisStud. I don’t know whats worse people calling some girl ugly, when she is ok, or when TennisStud puts a regular looking girl on a fucking pedestal like she was a fucking goddess.

She has a pretty face, but she is too young and doesn’t have a hot body. But that doesn’t change the fact that most normal guys will nail girls that they don’t find that attractive

Thanks
    Karma Level

well said, i was getting tired of these no-brain arrogant idiots going about who's ugly and who's not. if you call avril lavigne as being ugly, what you are basically saying is probabaly more than half the people in this world are monsters. people have different tastes in who's pretty and who's not. and in my opinion i don't think she's ugly at all. you may argue it's because of her make up and when she doesn't have any on, she looks ugly but did you realise there are many girls in the world, no matter how much make up they put on, they just can't look like that?

Originally posted by BuBBeN

Thanks
    Karma Level

i can't believe that you think she sounds like Alanis Morrisette! Listening to Alanis Morrisette is a PAIN! I especially hate that 'ought to know' whatever that song is called. when she sing 'ought to know' at the end, i'm about to go nuts! please don't even compare her voice with Avril Lavigne, they are in no way similar.

Originally posted by AngryKoala
    I fucking hate this bitch. She's cute, but she sounds EXACTLY like Alanis Morrisette. When I first heard her single, I thought it WAS Alanis. I'm surprised more people haven't said something.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by coladuna
    well said, i was getting tired of these no-brain arrogant idiots going about who's ugly and who's not. if you call avril lavigne as being ugly, what you are basically saying is probabaly more than half the people in this world are monsters. people have different tastes in who's pretty and who's not. and in my opinion i don't think she's ugly at all. you may argue it's because of her make up and when she doesn't have any on, she looks ugly but did you realise there are many girls in the world, no matter how much make up they put on, they just can't look like that?

She doesn't look that bad without the makeup. She looks worse with it on.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i was talking about that photo some guy found. well, i think she looks good with makeup.

Originally posted by RDSFSU2002

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmm, u dont see avril on mtv as much. i wonder if ppl forgot about her already.

Thanks
    Karma Level

avril is pretty hot...
    saw her in the newspaper today, making fun of the newspaperman hehe... she's pretty kewl, but burzum is tougher

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by RDSFSU2002

are you fucking nuts? she looks hot when she has the make-up on and just ordinary without it...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by emperor_a

are you fucking nuts? she looks hot when she has the make-up on and just ordinary without it...
    Are YOU fucking nuts? Maybe my school just has an abundance of good looking girls, or else every other school in North America has no hot girls in it. That Avril Lavigne bitch doesn't even compare to half of the chicks I see daily. She's not as bad as some girls, but she's nothing special by any means. Maybe if she got rid of that black shit all around her eyes that makes her look like a dirty crackwhore, she would be somewhat hot. Wearing wifebeaters and baggy pants doesn't make her look good either.

Thanks
    Karma Level

come on! someone bust into Avril's bathrooma and install a spycam already!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

man fuck this thread about if she's pretty or not..
    I dont understand the shit about it yall fuckheads give a fuck about a normal average 17 year old canada bitch..
    if yall dont cut this shit.. soon this thread will be bigger than ur dicks.
    Make a thread of someone else instead who's worth it..
    but not this crappy shit.. shame yall all of you!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by SpOoFeR
    man fuck this thread about if she's pretty or not..
    I dont understand the shit about it yall fuckheads give a fuck about a normal average 17 year old canada bitch..
    if yall dont cut this shit.. soon this thread will be bigger than ur dicks.
    Make a thread of someone else instead who's worth it..
    but not this crappy shit.. shame yall all of you!
    Translation:
    I don't find any interest in this particular thread. The female in question is an uninspiring, fairly plain, youngster from our friends, Canada.

Please stop your bickering, because each reply seems to lengthen this thread. Feel free to make a thread about someone I think is hot, like the Queen Mum, My Mum, Your Mum, or My Grandmum, but until you do, I shan't be participating in this thread.
    Good Day.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Social Networking Bookmarks