Close

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Avril Lavigne

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Avril Lavigne

She is just nominated for the best new artist award....I thought she is pretty kool. She is such a rebel, like she doesnt care about her image to the fans. She was being interviewed by someone from MTV, and she said she put a dead cock roach in her tougne because someone bet $100 that she couldnt put it in her mouth for 10 seconds. And she won the bet. (They show the footage of that) And the intewview guy bet her $100 to kiss a fan's bare foot, and she did!

She is got couple good songs, "Complicated" , "S8ater boi" and "Anything but ordinary" You guys think she has any chance to win the award? I think she will go all the way.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I bet Avril Lavigne cant make me cum by giving me a blowjob.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by I Just
    I bet Avril Lavigne cant make me cum by giving me a blowjob.
    offer her $100, maybe she will.

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://www.kissfm.com/timages/page/a...010005_jpg.jpg
    yep, she doesnt care about her image to public.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by loserboy03
    that one is pretty bad, oh well, she looks really hot with makeups tho. That's why i love Anna K, makeup or not, sexiest girl around.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by loserboy03
    Hah, i saw that already - jesus that scared me - this is how she looks "natural" ... but this was before she had her breakthrough i guess

Thanks
    Karma Level

if this isn't some marketing exec implementing his astroturf grassroots campaign, i am going to hunt you down and kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Avril Lavigne

Originally posted by TennisStud
    She is just nominated for the best new artist award....I thought she is pretty kool. She is such a rebel, like she doesnt care about her image to the fans. She was being interviewed by someone from MTV, and she said she put a dead cock roach in her tougne because someone bet $100 that she couldnt put it in her mouth for 10 seconds. And she won the bet. (They show the footage of that) And the intewview guy bet her $100 to kiss a fan's bare foot, and she did!

She is got couple good songs, "Complicated" , "S8ater boi" and "Anything but ordinary" You guys think she has any chance to win the award? I think she will go all the way.
    anyone else laugh their ass off reading this? fuck.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ROFL. Dude, whatever, I'd bone her six ways from Sunday, but who the fuck cares if she'll suck on some homeless guy's toes for 100$? I sure as hell don't. She's being toted as the Anti-Britney or whatever, but guess what, next week all the little teeny-boppers will be rocking cut off socks as wristbands just like their new hero Avril.

Oh, yeah, btw, she's Canadian.

Thanks
    Karma Level

omg u should send this to the marketing team behind her manufactured image. mission accomplished on thier part, another mtv fanboi sucked in!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Avril Lavigne

Originally posted by aLDo

omg u should send this to the marketing team behind her manufactured image. mission accomplished on thier part, another mtv fanboi sucked in!
    I have to admit that she has a nice voice tho - i guess this will be again a "one hit" star that we will forget quickly again...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Oh, by the way, anyone who honestly thinks it's "hip" or "cool" to spell the words skater as "sk8r" and/or boy as "boi" need to be shot. In the face. With a fucking crossbow.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Your such a fucking tool.

Thanks
    Karma Level

She is such a rebel, like she doesnt care about her image to the fans. She was being interviewed by someone from MTV, and she said she put a dead cock roach in her tougne because someone bet $100 that she couldnt put it in her mouth for 10 seconds. And she won the bet. (They show the footage of that) And the intewview guy bet her $100 to kiss a fan's bare foot, and she did!
    this whole rant is a contradiction.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Haha.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Harakiri

Hah, i saw that already - jesus that scared me - this is how she looks "natural" ... but this was before she had her breakthrough i guess
    J. Lo looks just as bad "naturally" but...damn...what an ass...

Thanks
    Karma Level

She's ugly, she sucks, and her 'rebel' image is the way she's marketed to 13 year old 'skater' girls. I hope she gets cancer of the eyes.

Thanks
    Karma Level

One of my friends always spoke of how "hot" she is. I saw her on TV, and she's not very hot in comparison to a lot of girls. I didn't notice any "rebel" image, unless that is the image of a 11 year old rebel who thinks that running away from home for an hour is bad to the bone.

Thanks
    Karma Level

She's the "squeegy kid", or "skater kid" type. You know, the type that wears the spiked wrist band, the baggy army pants, and they wander around on the streets with nothing better to do than protest about killing animals. She's that type.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry if i offend anyone, but i fuckin HATE these skating bitches with there crazy black makeup and baggy shorts and fag wheres waldo socks.....

and shes dead fugly....

Mtv is SOOOO pushing her to be the next big thing...The making of skater boy, skater boy premier, arvil inroducing skater boy, skater boy on trl, FUCK YOU

Then she has the nerve to say she DOESNT liek what the neptunes are doing..

she didnt even know who the neptunes are...
    NO

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Social Networking Bookmarks