Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Who really is in control?

//note: sorry this became longer than i thought

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE WTC. I don't believe BILDERBERG has the appropriate skill to communicate with people his views of the WTC attacks. While I do not stand behind his views, mainly because I have not researched into it and frankly the WTC attack is not something that interests me (yes I'm less than a two hour drive from the WTC, yes I remember where I was the 'day the world stood still', yess I feel sorry for the families and all that jazz), he did bring up some points I would like to agree with. I DO NO intend to get into the affairs of the WTC attacks. Giving the benefit of the doubt to the beliefs bilderberg has, assuming that there was some sort of governmental conspiracy, here and now is neither the time nor the place to converse and disclose such information.

The ideas that our government is conspiring against the people and that it is corrupt is by no means a new idea, and in fact there is evidence of such things. I do not which to detail such things as they are not completely proven and if I were to bring up my thoughts on it most closed-minded individuals would just discredit the rest of my thread. But for more information or American and worldwide secret organization, do a google search on "Bohemian Grove" or "Trilateral Commission" for starts.

I agree with bilderberg on his statements that the government has be taking our civil liberties. Before they found legal loopholes. They couldn't monitor our phone calls or emails with out probable cause, so they set up agreements with other countries to monitor each other's citizens. Now, with recent laws, they can monitor and log all internet data and telephone calls one whomever they choose for any reason. Now they recruit one out of every 24 americans to spy on his/her fellow americans. To quote the poet/singer Sage Francis, "freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties."

But beyond the civil rights violations, there are things that to me personally are more dredful. I speak of corporate crime. One might say that a Corporation is owned by shareholders, the shareholders are citizens, and the citizens thus control the corporation. This is not true. Sure, in a sense, citizens own the corporation. The reality is the corporate heads run and operate it, and most of what goes on inside of the corporation inside information and is illegal to be made public because it is bound by agreements.

Amidst the recent public scandals of corporate crime, try to realize that this is not a rare thing, and on top of that a great deal of corporations are voilent. Much like America prior to the rise of the worker's unions, working in other countries is extremely unsafe, workers are mistreated, underpaid, and over worked. The ExxonMobile plant in Aceh (Indonesia), along with the Indonesian government, helped 'secure' the area by the use of force. ExxonMobile hired military units to guard its compounds in Aceh and later had the units attack towns. Peopler were tortured, raped, and murdered. Mass graves were dug and an unknown amt were burried (estimates are around 1000-2000). The Coca-Cola plants in Columbia had security squads sent out to disassemble groups of workers that were trying to form a worker's rights union. The oil corporation Unocal has a plant in Burma. The conditions of the local government of Burma are such that its a horrible place to be and under military rule. Unocal knowningly employed workers while the military rule of the government forced the workers to work (with voilence). Under the Alien Tort Claims Act ((ATCA), 28 U.S.C. 1350), which are rules that make an American corporation obligated to abide by American laws even if they are on foriegn soil, all of these corporations (and many others) have had lawsuits come upon them due to these situations. Because these corporations have bottomless checkbooks (especially the oil corporations), many lawsuits against them never see the light of day. These (and MANY others) corporations do these things, and they also influence governmental policies, via lobbying (not to mention that many politicians are chairs of many corporations).

Such things are not just bound to large corporations, any large group with enough money can (legally) lobby for the laws/actions they want. An example or two: In the 80s farmers felt the milk prices were too low and they were not profitting enough, so they lobbied to have something done about it. The government bought and slaughtered millions of milk producing cattle to bring supply down and demand and price up. Just recently, the steel workers of america felt that they couldnt compete with foriegn steel because the foriegn steel was cheaper and of slightly better quality, so they lobbied to Bush to have something done. Bush set high import tariffs and restrictions on imported steel, making US steel the cheapest steel to buy in america. (this also set off a chain reaction.. Russia was one of the biggest importers of steel to the united states, US is the biggest importer of chicken to Russia. In reaction to this Russia banned ALL US chicken products. So now we're gonna have a problem of chicken farmers not selling their normal amount, lets wait for them to lobby.

I realize that many disagree and that this thread will be a possible subject to flames, so I challenge you guys to think for yourself and truly analyse everything in your life (from why Bush is president(*cough bohemian grove*), to why Ford's Model A car got 21 miles per gallon and a hundred years later ford trucks get 13-18 miles per gallon (how could there be numerous safety etc technology improvements in the past 100 years, but no fuel efficiency improvements? (hell, fuel usage on cars actually shows a regression in technology) could there be collusion between car companies and oil companies?), to why your dog licks its own ass). I also invite you to reply intelligently with your views (no matter how you feel about it) or to email me at thehorrorofnonbeing@yahoo.com (the email is a play on a Calvin and Hobbes strip, I'm not some Emo-Punk hippie, thanks:))

i like quotes ;)
    "Allow people to believe that they are in control, and they will allow being controlled."
    ~William Penn

"The researches of many commentators have already thrown much darkness on this subject, and it is probable that if they continue we shall soon know nothing at all about it."
    ~Mark Twain

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
    ~Mark Twain

enjoy.

Thanks
    Karma Level

holy fuckin shit jim, why dont u just write a damn novel and sell a book for gods sake, i started reading it and realized no one on this board is smart enough to write such a long thread and actually have importance to it... ive typed too much as it is

Thanks
    Karma Level

As sad as it is, no one will read this, glare at it, see what someone else wrote, and follow that band waggon.
    We dont have any rights at all, if someone dares to think diffrent they are wrong, no matter what.
    His views may not be the same as your, or it might piss you off, but even if presented well..if it is not mainstream ideas, you are placed in the moron section.
    Santa might have to go thro flames, and what not, but atlest he had balls enough to post something, he thinks it is right, and not kiss ass to anyone else, like many here do.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Who really is in control?

Originally posted by santaGD

The ideas that our government is conspiring against the people and that it is corrupt is by no means a new idea, and in fact there is evidence of such things. I do not which to detail such things as they are not completely proven and if I were to bring up my thoughts on it most closed-minded individuals would just discredit the rest of my thread. But for more information or American and worldwide secret organization, do a google search on "Bohemian Grove" or "Trilateral Commission" for starts.

The whole idea of a conspiracy is that it CANNOT be proven, hence, such links you have posted are BULLSHIT because they can "potentially" (fuck I didnt look those sites up) PROVE the "conspiracy". The govt is WAY smarter than the average person, only retards would BELIEVE the shit you just spewed. Trilateral Commission, and Bohemian Grove are crap, plain and simple, and so are you if you believe them.

Have a nice day

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Who really is in control?

Originally posted by th3virus

The whole idea of a conspiracy is that it CANNOT be proven, hence, such links you have posted are BULLSHIT because they can "potentially" (fuck I didnt look those sites up) PROVE the "conspiracy". The govt is WAY smarter than the average person, only retards would BELIEVE the shit you just spewed. Trilateral Commission, and Bohemian Grove are crap, plain and simple, and so are you if you believe them.

Have a nice day
    Last i read, there was no fact givin from Santos, just ideas..you didnt even read this post, you looked thro it, got somethings you thought that could make santos look like a assclown and posted it, nothing in his thread he said was fact, hell he even said it..there were ideas by others, yet how the hell can you say it is bullshit? do you know?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Who really is in control?

The whole idea of a conspiracy is that it CANNOT be proven, hence, such links you have posted are BULLSHIT because they can "potentially" (fuck I didnt look those sites up) PROVE the "conspiracy". The govt is WAY smarter than the average person, only retards would BELIEVE the shit you just spewed. Trilateral Commission, and Bohemian Grove are crap, plain and simple, and so are you if you believe them

Have a nice day
    not only did i say wasnt going to get into the details of such groups because of the nature of the isonews flamers, but i said there is evidence. not 100% hard proof, but possible evidence(i speak of the bohemian grove of course, trilateral commission is different and has been referred to and is in fact real). The two things i listed were merely starting points into personal research (of which you show no desire to research, so i dont know why you bother to flame).

also the rest of the post is completely different. either you didnt read the rest or have no inclination to respond to it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Azzkicker
    http://www.sperari.com/albums/zachs/acs.jpg

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Who really is in control?

Originally posted by skitzo_phreak

Last i read, there was no fact givin from Santos, just ideas..you didnt even read this post, you looked thro it, got somethings you thought that could make santos look like a assclown and posted it, nothing in his thread he said was fact, hell he even said it..there were ideas by others, yet how the hell can you say it is bullshit? do you know?

yes I know. As I said before, a conspiracy CANNOT be proven, when you do a simple google search on something, that brings up "evidence" of some govt conspiracy, that site was probably written by Bildberg (or whatever the guys name is). hence BULLSHIT. Do I know 100% that those things do or do not exist? fuck no, but I DO know that if they were real you couldnt find fucken info on them on the web, DUH

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Who really is in control?

Originally posted by santaGD

trilateral commission is different and has been referred to and is in fact real).
    Lemme guess, the evidence is at www.newnation.org ? Or www.kkk.com , or how about www.osamabinladen.net . Taking info off some website that some crackpot that resembles Mel Gibson in conspiracy theory is NOT proof.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Who really is in control?

yes I know. As I said before, a conspiracy CANNOT be proven, when you do a simple google search on something, that brings up "evidence" of some govt conspiracy, that site was probably written by Bildberg (or whatever the guys name is). hence BULLSHIT. Do I know 100% that those things do or do not exist? fuck no, but I DO know that if they were real you couldnt find fucken info on them on the web, DUH
    I never once said anything on google.com was real..see i think the point that keeps being missed by you virus is, we all have our own ideas, each one of use can see the samething such as a plane fall..and have diffrent storys on what happend, so it could be some moron out of his parents basement that runs these type of sites, but there are valid facts. Im not saying it is right, nor am i saying it is wrong. But if you dont have a open mind, and keep thinking your king shit, cause "so and so said this, but he is a moron, so fuck everyone who thinks he is right" type of thinking, you live a sad world...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Sir Auto
    holy fuckin shit jim, why dont u just write a damn novel and sell a book for gods sake
    Good shit, i would buy it. glad you had the balls to put something up like this, i wouldnt of done it tho. the Patriotism fad is a bit to big right now.

Patriotism should not be a fad!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I read the whole thing (mainly because im doing a 12hr midnight shift at work) and its quite intresting. Ive been high up in some companys and you would be surprised what goes on, or all of you who dont even sit for a moment and think about it, you are retards. Whats it like being spoon feed?

Thanks
    Karma Level

SantaGD I read it all. Found very intresting i may not agree on all of it but it is intresting makes me think. But hey this coming from a person who believes in the Reptilian Race.

Cj

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by [Mystic]
    Ive been high up in some companys
    says the man on a midnight shift

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by madpsx01

says the man on a midnight shift
    What does that have to do with it?

Im a production manager, I have to be here on weekends to make sure nothings fucked.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now thats a better post than Bilderberg, and one I will sensibly answer.

I totally agree with you on the corperations part, I live in britan and work for a LARGE american company, now dont get me wrong I dont dislike the company I work for, it pays for the roof over my head and the food on my table, BUT before my generation Britan was a super power it had its own farming, metal producer and vehicle industry, but now that has all gone as the american companys with their cut throat tactics and big dollar carve up britans industry's which I resent, due to the second world war (which britan has never got over in economic terms) american companies have had a massive head start and have either closed down or bought up struggling british companies, through cut throat market tactics. This has left britan more or less dependant on america for its industrial work, now germany, Japan and france move in to mop up what is left, this make me sad. My own country men are a bunch of shelfish fuckers who only buy what they want rather than consider the consequences for the next generation, because when foriegn companies go down, the generally take the work back leave THOUSANDS in the double figuire unemployed. My answer to this is to buy as many BRITISH products as I possibly can, dont get me worng i am not a boycotter of foreign goods but would rather buy from my fellow country men than a "foreigner".

As nick berry said on top gear ( a car program ) about germans and Rover:- the germans prefer to buy cars made in their country, and thats why they still have a car industry and we dont.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Also, like to point out that the Trilateral Commission has an official website... http://trilateral.org:9999/
    just take everything with a grain of salt when reading it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jeez Bandit600, I answered this claim (and there is nothing more to it) a couple of weeks ago, and constantly repeating it doesn't make it right: http://www.isonews.com/forums/showth...0&pagenumber=3
    The Age of Mercantilism is over (250 years that is).

santaGD,

"imperialism through capital flows" is not even questioned by the most hardcore neo liberals, they just deny the disastrous impact it has on the 'Third World' economies affected by it, and claim that those countries actually benefit from the proven exploitation of resources and labour by Western companies. The best example for this is the World Bank, which constantly publishes 'statstics' to 'prove' this, and when critics point at the injust (and brutal in its consequence) allocation of 'wealth' there, they emphasize that most of the Third World is ruled by brutal dictators, hypocritically 'overlooking' why those dictators were 'installed' there in first place (corrupt oppressors who guarantee Western companies the 'right' to exploit and destroy their countries, for a 'couple of bucks' in exchange; dozens of examples of coups (initiated by Western 'intelligence agencies') against democratically elected governments which refused to do the same).

Since you like quotes, here is one that sums it pretty well:

"The most effective way to restrict democracy is to transfer decision-making from the public arena to unaccountable institutions: kings and princes, priestly castes, military juntas, party dictatorships, or modern corporations." - Noam Chomsky 1998

P.S.: Thank you for your great post, I always appreciate to read intelligently written contributions to this forum.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Manyiu, I couldn't agree with you more. It's a sad state when neo-liberals deny that corporate globalization has negative effects and actually insist that it does a great deal of good. It's also sad that they actually deny such a thing as a "neo liberal" exists..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast